Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

I’m here now. I was distracted playing a game (Necromerger) and watching YT videos.

1 Like

It’s XYLO. How can one get pressured to vote? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just be like Gorta: Steadfast and resolved to not snapvote at XYLO.

Well, I’m still unsure about this.
Leafia is greenchecked N1 before conversion could happen (according to Bionic’s role description). She is confirmed not starting mafia, and I doubt mafia converted her at N1, but it’s a different story for N2, after Bionic’s flip.

Would “it being night time” count as a condition, or does it just mean it’s not the anticlaim?

So there’s 100% a wolf in Wazza/Jarek. Otherwise, the game would be over.

Either Wazza or you is evil. 100%.

Not any more we can’t if you’re both villagers.

If it was 3v8, it wouldn’t be mylo.

It’s literally impossible for them to both be v. The game would be over.

It literally isn’t when a wolf can have Wazza’s role.

I highly doubt it.

Wait. We can still tie a noexe vote.

You’re always converted in w/May worlds.

Don’t make me laugh Luka. I was the obvious protection target N2.

Not necessarily.

Pretty sure Gorta isn’t a wolf here and I’m not so sure about Zone being town, but I do agree with the rest.

I feel the exact opposite myself.

Insanely wolfy post.

I still highly doubt Wazzais a villager here but it’s probably safest to noexe for today. Just in case.

In the same post, it’s entirely possible for town to tie in the case me and jarek are both town, especially considering this is a conversion game.

I literally just showed you the scenario where 3v8 could literally be mylo and bro hits me with the “it wouldn’t be mylo”

read the other half of the post

there you go

I’ve literally been making it clear that I didn’t want to vote Jarek and wanted you dead and yesterday I wanted Icet dead, tf you want for me to just drop all my reads and pretend that I wanted to vote Jarek?

I’m not the one who started the cross, if I had that choice I would’ve chosen Icet, would’ve been you if it wasn’t for the mechtown thing or whatever

You didn’t have to vote for Jarek you know.

1 Like

Not necessarily, since we have eleven players. If it was a standard game, either we’d have four versus seven (misexe, kill, should be four versus five), or five versus six (in which case it’s LELO).

The fact that we’re in MELO means the game is nonstandard.

I realized that while catching up.

1 Like

@Zone_Q11 What info did you get N2?

1 Like

I don’t think so, because May said this on D1.

If I don’t vote Jarek, I get executed immediately, I’m not stupid, I’ve played FM before

1 Like

It’s a weird sentiment, yeah.
“Why didn’t you vote the other person immediately, are you hesitating because of a guilty conscience?”
What difference does it MAKE, good and evil would want to be defensive alike, voting immediately makes no difference.

So? Who says w!May was going to flip if she converted you? It’s more likely to happen if she doesn’t convert you. Then again, I’m still pretty sure that you’re a wolf.

Leafia’s table of trusted villagers

Leafia
Ice
Gorta
Jarek

Borderline trusted

Kiiruma

Suspects

Luka
Zone
Magnus
May
Wazza
Childe

Blatently untrue. No one is going to snapvote without thinking in mylo.

Good would be more likely to hesitate out of fear of voting for a villager after one voted them.

This is mylo, not lylo people.

Night time doesn’t count as a condition,
and if conversion was the anti-claim, then the condition for conversion wouldn’t be nothing.

2 Likes

I’m back

1 Like

Yeah. Noexeing here is the play to make I feel. Don’t hammer it too fast though. VOTE: No Exe

2 Likes