Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

yes i will rest there

1 Like

thatā€™d be too much work for too litle reads ive tried it before

It does help, anything to make a slot more readable is useful.
I know Iā€™m not the only person who realises this.
We need things so we can read slots.

If we have someone just shitposting then itā€™s not helping to know whether this is a lazy town or a lazy wolf and it makes it impossible to solve at all unless we have an ability which can directly check a personā€™s alignment and even then thereā€™s conversion in this game so that thing can change here.

1 Like

Bionic.

Ah okay.

Trying to kill Ice is what I am doing right now.
Getting a roleblocker to visit Arso!Icet would imply the existence of a Town Roleblocker, because there is no way mafia would try to prevent my death if Icet is town.

His claim to have visited me sounds genuine, which is why I believe Icet didnā€™t know he is an Arsonist.

That is within the realm of possibility, yes.

I have already talked about this matter more than three times. If this was the case, then my impulsive decision to out the fact I am doused has prevented this ā€œtrue Arsoā€ from ever revealing themself. I dug my own grave, and there is nothing left to do other than struggle.

1 Like

It helps you paint a narrative, it does not help improve accuracy if its not based on something substantive

While it is true that I might have been hit with a Hypnotist, I canā€™t shake off the paranoia of being hit by a true Arsonist. As far as Hypnotist goes, if there is one, then they did their job properly.

2 Likes

Hypnotist doesnā€™t make sense, they would roleblock or something

Going to call it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

iā€™ll say in any world. your not gonna be ignited tonight. they would try to get more. with more info we can figure that out right? i think atm all we are doing is making assumptions and the coincidence that iceT visited the night you were doused.

Iā€™m the bad guy rn because Iā€™m saying these things. Sorry if Iā€™m saying it in a harsh way but Iā€™m trying to just improve things here as a whole.

I want slots who donā€™t contribute much (Childe, Bionic and Someone for example) to be contributing more because I want to be able to read yall moreso. This allows us to try and solve games together.

I 100% support playing these games for fun too. I love looking at the rolecards and seeing something new, it gives me fun ideas of what I can do that game! So please, do continue to have fun with these games.

I just wanna be able to read yall by seeing your thoughts too :stuck_out_tongue: And the more often yall provide them, the more weā€™d be able to use them in the future to help shape reads on yall too. Would we be able to use it solidly this game? Probably not because we have little/nothing to go off to know if youā€™d provide these reads as wolves or not too. But as games pass then weā€™d be able to use them to help read yall.

1 Like

unless its a town arso that is and they think your evil

I am the top poster, how am I not contributing

1 Like

I have told you my read, Icet is evil

and assumptions can be dangerous

starting or converted?

I mean you are contributing this game, Iā€™m moreso saying about last game. So this time Iā€™ll be honest I love the improvement with your slot mate.

Starting

cause day 1 IceT felt town. for me at least anyway