Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

48 hour days are killing me

VOTE: Icet

Might give you time to contribute something.

1 Like

rude :moyai:

hmm yes here’s my contribution

1 Like

Bionic has 96 posts, but probably 6 posts of content.

1 Like

it’s 99 now

why does kiiruma keep lying

1 Like

Most likely doesn’t mean a certainty.

I’ll definitely be looking at Wazza tomorrow. I think she has decent wolf equity but I’m far more certain that Kiiruma is a wolf at the moment.

That would annoy anyone and Kiiruma’s defense has been very wolfy I feel.

No. I have no idea what you are and it’s known that I sent a message to May last night.

I also know that you love being a villager.

Possible but more likely that Kiiruma is a wolf. The resistance to his execution even points to it.

Obviously because they suspect you if a town arsonist did. It’s not like you were lick town in everyone’s eyes by EoD 1. Now please answer my question.

Every person that townreads you as a wolf is a person that’ll defend you against accusations. That’s invaluable as a wolf. You want all the villagers you can get to townread you.

Says the person that’s literally been lying about me to try to get people to suspect me as well as only provided that readslist in the middle of D2 after a lot of urging and didn’teven provide reasons for everyone.

I literally have been though. Even Wazza commented on it. Nice try though wolf.

Also, they’re mostly hit.

Read SoD 2 with my interaction with May. Also, you said earlier that Childe was your top wolfread and you have said several times that I just can’t read you and that that must be why I’m voting you. You’ve been talking to me like you know that I’m a villager that you want everyone to think is wrong about you, probably to prepare for my v flip if you can sucessfully get me misexed. You aren’t talking to me at all like you think I’m a wolf trying to misexe you.

You’ve done very little solving compared to your towngames and you know it.

So? That doesn’t mean it can’t be the case this game.

1 Like

Either way I’m wasting time talking to you if you’re doing literally nothing.
You’re placing votes with 0 weight behind them because you’re not explaining them.
You’re not providing reads or anything.
Why do you choose to play forum mafia? Do you just like the shiny rolecards and a place to vibe?
That’s not a bad thing if that’s the case, I just want to see something out of you.

@Leafia can i pocket you?

He plays to have fun, you dont need to gatekeep playing games

They do have thought put in them

I don’t do those I’m bad at it

yes its fun here

3 Likes

I have 0 issue with people wanting to have fun.
But if yall are playing forum mafia I just want to be able to you know… actually solve yall rather than having to fucking roll dice and see what comes up.

1 Like

You can go in my pocket if that’s what you mean. Not changing my vote for today.

The only way to get better at it, is to try it mate.
You can do it.
If you’re voting for somebody (E.G. Your current vote on Icet) just try and explain a tiny bit why you’re voting for the slot, what makes you think they’re wolfy?

Dude even if somebody gives you more reads and stuff, it wont help.

Eh, that’s no surprise.

Who are you even talking to here?