Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

before I go and write my whole thing about why I don’t like May and why I think they’re scum I gotta ask something

to be fair your competition is someone who seemingly doesn’t care much for appearing town and slankers

@Zone_Q11 can I see your reads

These wagons are disgusting BTW.

2 Likes

Honestly I can see Icet flipping wolf here, they were the original one I was going to post about my dislike for but then I saw they were already a wagon and felt like it would just be seen as hopping on a train lol

1 Like

Yeah, so vote them with me.

I mean I half agree because the wagon on Icet started due to self-preservation.
Was joined by a person who’s said nothing much about why they joined it.
And then Someone at least has said some bits so :man_shrugging:

you don’t even scumread me, calm yourself

Sure, but I’m wondering what exactly you’re doing in a sense. I know you explain it, but you’re just lurking in thread w/o really doing anything productive fmpov. And, you are here in thread - you instant respond to imcriminating posts.

And why don’t I scum read you?

How soon can you be confirmable?

Because you haven’t given me your reasoning yet so your scumread is null and void until I see it

the same goes for Icet
you have no reason to scumread me
come at me @IcetFeelsPain

Not sure Ice says this if wolf FTR, he probably either just sheeps or keeps TRing may for a pocket attempt.

1 Like

Sure, but I can still have the said scum read on you, even if you don’t like it, no?

Depends on if it’s real or not

I was making a joke post while genuinely asking you to post your read on me

“Hopping on a train”, this has had so much resistance its unreal

You’re crazy. You’re also town. I’m going to make this simple for you, just so you stop tunneling this world view since it’s annoying me. Do not kill Zone tonight. They softed mech that’s helpful. I don’t really care what you do otherwise, not tonight. (Tommorow night sure, go for i)

1 Like

It has been just us 3 who have voted for icet the entire time