Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Not sure why you’re casing this given the read list was after they said that to my knowledge?

Can you give me an example of when th ey were wrong as town on you, specifically w!you? Also, FWIW I don’t think Leafia tunnnels you this hard as wolf.

Sure, but you aren’t really making reads otherwise though, something you self admitted. I can’t really see what you’re doing here if you’re village. I agree with the idea that you don’t need to comment on everything like I’m roughly doing, but you could at least afford to comment on more.

Playing the game

I have given reasons for all of them, and 2 of them don’t even disagree with me very frequently. So, kindly fuck off lol.

Forgive the dry humor but we can’t all stare at this forum for hours and divine reads from thin air, some of us are just people

1 Like

facts

1 Like

You aren’t playing the game though.

These are all your reads today in 100 posts. One of them you backed off on, and two of them you haven’t really taken a stance on / elaborated on further.

Second time you’ve brought this up and not what I’m asking of you.

Has played 0 forum games with me.

Yes it is. If you don’t like what I’m doing then I’m sorry to say, tough luck. Arguing with you is starting to become bothersome.

Correct.

Gonna have another temper tantrum again?

You should take your own advice

Don’t like zone don’t like wazza don’t like you any more

like kiiruma like icet like zone sorta at the same time

I’m sure nitpicking what I’ve said to make your case look better is working out for you but I’m seeing right through this.

Lets not get into an OOC argument here, we’re all here to have a good time and for all any one of us knows we’re all town or one of is evil and it’d be unjustified anger

Like, I don’t really care lol. A few of the things you’re saying are just blatently untrue. IE: You responded to Someone* saying anybody who disagrees with me I think is a wolf, despite me agreeing with the majority of yourr takes so far outside on Zone. You should at least have knowledge, presuming you’re reading the thread of my takes and your takes and how they interact. At least, you certainly believed you had that knowledge when you responded. But, I don’t like Wazza, I obviously think I’m town, I don’t think Kiruma is evil, I don’t like Hazard. That’s 4/5 of your takes I agree with, yet you still say

this in regards to their post. If you actually expect me to have you town in any meaningful capacity, you’re kidding yourself.

I’m being insulted and I don’t really want to deal with it. I do not wolf read people simply for “disagreeing” with me, I have the entire Leafia wagon town despite me towning Leafia. It’s just annoying to deal with.

Tryna ignore the insulting myself, I don’t agree to it and I’m not partaking in it

If you’re town you’re not the only town if you’re a wolf your read of me is meaningless, that is to say I have other things to do other than have discourse with you for 48 hours.

Townread: Kiiruma, Luka
Townlean: Someone, Gorta, Wazza
Null: Leafia, Hazardwaste
Forgotten: Jarek, Magnus, May
Null, but potential threat to Zone: Icet
LHF scumread: childe, Bionic

To the people forgotten: Sorry, but I just don’t have that much of a memory space. I already forgot Hazard claimed to have a true role, so if you did something noteworthy in the past, then I apologize in advance as I have forgotten about them.

1 Like