Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Magnus, you realize the only point where Bionic is better than childe is their post count, right?

So I reassert my previous point before I sleep.
Bionic - Wazza - Icet. They’re all voting each other so maybe they aren’t aligned, which is problematic but whatever.

VOTE: Bionic, because even though it’s the weak vote between Wazza and Icet, I fully trust Luka and May and whomever else to be sensible and make a judgment call. I’m just trying to shift the compromise wagon from Childe to Bionic.

@Jarek
@Zone_Q11
@Gorta

I think Childe is town. I trust Luka’s confidence in the read, and even if Luka was evil, it seems more like a pocket townread than anything. I’d like to humbly request you three to pick a side, but I can’t control your votes.
Goodnight, I think.

I don’t know either, but I know one thing: I love me some gambling!

I do not care about the postcount.
A low postcount is not evidence of a player being evil. You are hunting evil players, not unhelpful players. There are a limited number of days to do so.

Right.
Do not allow Zone to tie the vote, thanks. It’s unhelpfully anti-town and by that metric Zone would want us to execute him for the same reason he wants Childe dead, but we don’t want to do that because we’re above having fun. Cold hard boring optimal Mafia gameplay, friends.

1 Like

Are you sure about that?
Well… I wouldn’t mind executing Bionic or childe, but if I were to switch now, then it wouldn’t make a difference, would it?

It would still be… “a tie”. :smiling_imp:

I understand that we are hunting evil, but if the unhelpful ones are unreadable, then what will you do if/when you encounter an unhelpful evil?

hi im not dead
why have i been reduced to lowercase in the votecount

can you link to whatever “popcorny” is? i’ve never played with w!bionic so would be cool to properly read that for myself, considering low effort and constant joke posts seem to be NAI for him :wowee:

:speech_balloon:
:nerd_face::point_up:

Luka townreads me lol

Three (or rather two) hours left until chaos ensues… I am excited! :smiling_imp:

Voting eachother doesn’t mean they can’t be alligned, not until they’re actually in danger at EOD. and even then could just be a case of not wantingto die or one of them has agreed to go over or anything else like that.

And yes bionic is right luka townreads them. If I didn’t know any better I’d say luka is powerwolfing for their teammates at this point but that would be silly right?

I would love to ask why but I don’t think I’m going to get an answer before EOD

and something else about a prediction okay sure childe doesn’t die today they’re LHF and only ever a starting evil for that reason sure sure, bionics kinda the same for me though so I don’t entirely get it but I’m also not good at this game

VOTE: Bionic

@Jarek if im the same vote for someone else then

You’re kinda both the same in that I dont’ really trust either of you so

Wazza (3): Luka, Bionic, IcetFeelsPain
Bionic (3): Hazardwaste, Magnus, Jarek
childe (2): Zone_Q11, Gorta
IcetFeelsPain (2): Someone, Wazza
Kiiruma (1): Leafia
Leafia (1): Kiiruma
Luka (1): May

Not Voting (1): childe

wow 10 minutes to day end and it’s dead

@childe you should vote wazza, if i die they’re going after you for the same reasons i am being voted

Wait is eod in 10 minutes?