Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Son of a bitch

What lol?
It would need to be 5v6 for LYLO. Since itā€™s Mylo, itā€™s 4v7, but that would mean wolves have a double kill or something.

Itā€™s not KP you can absolutely bet everything itā€™s not KP

Why are people claiming what the fuck aaaaa

1 Like

because do you really think Iā€™m going to live claiming to be a self-resolving role when Iā€™m not, when I was lying the entire time as bait?

Also yall suck.
My character is so much worse than all of yalls :sob:

Sooner I get this out of the way the better so people donā€™t use this as fuel against me and if they do I have 48 hours to argue instead of 6 when I have 5 votes

But that doesnā€™t make sense, since Someone flipped Parityā€“ OMG, we had 2 Cops and we lost bothā€¦

But anyhow, what if it was the type of Backup where they donā€™t actually backup their role, and instead always gets the same role after targeting a dead townie?

ā€“because my role works just fine!

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Yeah I got baited into a role madness with conversion and then got handed a VT so like

I mean Iā€™m not gonna say Iā€™m cursed but thatā€™s pretty sad

Iā€™d assume so, thatā€™s the only way itā€™s MYLO.

I mean, considering I survived after getting doused: Not zero. But now I am suddenly open to the idea of a Hypnotist. (That, or itā€™s still Icet, but he didnā€™t ignite me. ā€¦which is still odd.)

It also needs to be at least 4 wolves alive.

We donā€™t even know how anticlaim works Kiiruma. So for all I know you can only use anticlaim at night and didnā€™t because you werenā€™t sure if my claim of my ability was true or not. I donā€™t think I want to be the first to vote though. Not this time.

I tried untying the tie but someone voted Bionic at the same time.

Wazza is very unlikely to be town here.

TThis is wolfy. Everyone has known what I can do since yesterday when I literally revealed it. Literally anyone couldā€™ve anticlaimed me since early D2.

Still, I personally think itā€™s best not to execute for today.

Okay, not tied to anti claim then. Maybe the double kill is a result of anti claim.

TBH You / Wazza should be a fine cross. I would be shocked if both of you guys are pure here.

TOWN: Wazza, May
TOWNY: Magnus, Gorta, Icet
NULL: Kiiruma, Childe, Zone
WOLFY: Jarek, Leafia, Luka

Because itā€™s MYLO. Weā€™re dead if we vote wrong anyways!

If they always have 2 KP now that would be game over, so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s a one or two time thing, depending on if the wolves made both of last nightā€™s kills.