Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

I think one of Magnus/Gorta could be converted though

I mean I honestly didnā€™t see your claim yesterday ngl. But now I know what it is. So even if it is a night thing, youā€™d be able to be anticlaimed if Iā€™m mafia because Iā€™d have shared it with my team. So bare that in mind when thinking of anything.

:upside_down_face: This is not true, or I fully missed it because I was so hyperfocused on you. But if you can try and actually read me itā€™d be great.

Leafia several people have already claimed today. We donā€™t know what the anticlaim will do, we donā€™t know if we have the space to be able to no-exe.

Iā€™m literally confirmed starting town May and no one is going to convert me after my D1.

1 Like

Meh.
Jarek / Gorta / Wazza +1 my top team ATM.

That is untrue.
Especially last night, youā€™d be a prime convert target.

Nobody converts me with my claim and standing so Iā€™m starting evil or nothing

They wouldā€™ve known what it was already Kiiruma, so that doesnā€™t hold any water.

Which is very possible.
I want you or Wazza to vote first in all honesty.

Youā€™re not my top wolfread because of your role but were most people not otwnreading you D1. I specifically had to call out in my legacy that I didnā€™t townread you because everybody else was doing it

What was your claim

I really donā€™t want to because if Iā€™m wrong people will accuse me of throwing

Wdym fact? You want me to break the rule and show you the hostsā€™ posts!?

Or do you want to see where I softclaimed ā€œ2-Shotā€, because in that case:

It would be lylo if we didnā€™t.

Who would do that?
Uh, let me look at NK legacies. We can wait for people to check in too.

If you do it with the intent to win itā€™s not throwing and you shouldnā€™t let other peopleā€™s opinions get in your way. If you donā€™t do it with the intent to win itā€™s throwing and you shouldnā€™t do it

Why is Wazza / Gorta town, why is Leafia wolfy?

My biggest issue is Leafia makes so much sense for a convert last night.

Leafia is cleared and so anybody voting Leafia is just going to get dogpiled unless the entirety of town turns on her, any mistake would seal the deal.

I hate this so much

2 Likes

I was claiming to be an innocent child/self-resolving role but delayed

you donā€™t convert that N2, because then the mechanic wonā€™t kick in and they wonā€™t be confirmed, you donā€™t convert that last night because Iā€™m suspicious as fuck

Iā€™m not that role but like, would you convert that

1 Like

Mayā€¦I proved my role to you N1. Remember?

1 Like

Which is why she wasnā€™t converted. I donā€™t think me or her would be converted due to possible protections, and scum probably realizes this. Iā€™m of the mind that itā€™s like, 3 starting wolves with a N1/N3 convert due to Zoneā€™s info, and the only convert was on N1.