Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Yeah so you can win D4 :blush:

anyway, I had suspicion on Jarek for claiming to be a vampire earlier in the game, but kept that silent due to it being a hedge based on flavor

1 Like

I still want Wazza dead today, so we should decide D4 lynch when we get there, if we get there.
This is what I hate about conversion games lol, I can be open town and wolves just tinfoil the fuck out of me late game.

I’m just sayinggg

And that saying, while begruginly towny, is annoying me lol

And you’re reevalling me as a wolf hmmmm

wait a minute, if it’s mylo and let’s assume Zone is correct here, then we have 4 wolves (2 starting) that must have more KP, which means those that were converted much have been town KP

2 Likes

I was for a second since you’re randomly pushing me in MYLO, but I’m fairly certain that’s just you being “silly”.

Jarek
Magnus
May
Gorta
Wazza
^ Always kill in there today IMO.

Okay, but why is claiming a bad idea, when it’s already MYLO anyway?

@Kiiruma, @Luka, this question is for you too.

but assuming Zone is town then this game is still winnable

why aren’t you suspecting Childe?

Bc we lose if anti claim is a vig

1 Like

Meta read. I can give you a few SSs of their wolf game, it’s much more akaward than what it is here. They also don’t do nearly anything in there wolf game lol.

Luka I’m gonna vote you do you have any last words

Don’t you fucking dare lol

weird theory, but Childe/Luka/Magnus/ and someone else is my current thought

We do not know what the anticlaim is.
And therefore we should not be risking it. At all. Unless necessary.

2 Likes

Kind of crazy how I’m suddenly on everybodys scum lists today despite Bionic(Person I towned) getting killed yesterday. It’s pretty blatent I was left alive for wolves to tinfoil me in LYLO/MYLO.

Fair I think childe is town tho

If Luka is town they town read them

If Luka is wolf with them they bus them