Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

don’t worry, it’s only a Deus Ex quote and you provided what I wanted you to provide

If a wolf comes into the game with a gameplan that’s not implausible. I can link you a few games where I did it as an example. (Also, they said they lied D1 so this reasoning is just bad)

Yeah I mean that’s something I considered since it’d be useful to make T!Leaf push on me for an easy win. But I am still paranoid about the possibility since voting Leafia in general would be really hard so would be a good convert choice.

For all I know luka I and wazza are actually town and you win if I vote wazza

Sure, but I don’t know why I would do it in a game where wolves have the capability to have a D3 Lylo. Fair enough though.

Who’s the wolves in that world? IDT I can see a world where you / Wazza are v/v.

Luuuuuka I think you got converted last night

Right. Now: Is there any reason why mass-claiming at MYLO is a bad idea?

I ain’t ever been good at making teams

I don’t see Litten in this game

1 Like

Are you a bloodthirsty vampire now

And even he can’t do it now

I did not lol.

is that so?

No, I’m starting to change my mind on you given you aren’t really responding to my logic though. (Also, Someone* kill kinda incriminates you)

If I was Wazza and knew there was gonna be D3 mylo mmmmmm there would be someone I really wanted to suck the blood of

I won’t claim currently

The omgus is real

Look, as I said it’s a giant bunch of hedging and speculation because IDFK what I’m supposed to be doing when yall have abilities and I just am VT with a small upside.

True, but in that world Wazza is still evil, and I still want Wazza dead.