Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Why would you kill Someone the person claiming to be a shit VT role (to be fair they are) whose ability would have already been used at this point in time. They would have known they have had MYLO right about now. I wouldn’t be suprised if someone was at least correct on icet and was killed to keep it under wraps.

The possibility exists that it was killed because of suspicion that the “shit role” claim was a lie. But then why am I still alive when I maintained I was confirmable this entire time? Wolves know I’m not a wolf, so why didn’t they even try and deal with me?

I don’t think you’re being tinfoiled I think people that didn’t trust you still dont’ trust you that’s not a dynamic that’s changed

thats pretty wolfy

Luka can’t call me scum because they can’t afford to call me scum

1 Like

Magnus and Ice both trusted me yesterday, so I think I am.

1 Like

Because I don’t think you’re scum jfc

Well I trusted May D1

not anymore

1 Like

i have no idea what to make of the votes rn

Noted. I saw “Oracle” and didn’t read the rest.
“None” is a blatant lie from the hosts, since “2-shot” is a restriction in of itself, as would “day/night”, “kill-exclusive”, etcetera be.

This usually feels like a bad argument since it’s what every evil says when they live long enough.

It’s also what every town says if they live long enough.

Consistent behavioural trend is a towny reaction. You’ve been accusing Jarek since early on for reasons that haven’t been entirely clear to me.

He was pressured to do so.

Read replied to post.

And I ackd the vote. I haven’t pressured anybody to vote since the cross either, so it’s very clear I’m not a hasty wolf like you’re claiming.

Why couldn’t Hazard have nightkilled Someone? That was my assumption with two kills.

Isn’t Hazard a Desperado?

What replied to post?