Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

No, you shouldn’t have. I am village.

I am not evil, and I’m fairly certain today just spews me good. At least one scum is suspecting me here, that’s for a fact. I’m never evil w/ Leafia + Ice so sorry to dismiss those possibilities. I shouldn’t be your only scum read unless you’re just a wolf here, so can I have your other reads?

couches are pure evil

1 Like

wolfy post

Shoulda voted luka tbh

Gonna have to explain why

Well if I’m evil then I’d want you dead for suspecting me 24/7 you’d think. Kinda easier to shut down that kinda thing when you just kill the person and sweep it under the rug.

Or convert them.

Wasn’t Jarek the first one to vote though?

Please learn what a “wolfy post” is <3!!

Both of them are claiming to re-eval on me today despite having towns on me before, so as w/w/w chances are we just power through.

Magnus. If Luka’s evil, then I’d have been hit by anti-claim by now. We shared our roles at N2 with Wazza’s ability.

Also, I’m clearly being tinfoiled today. I’ve been kept alive for similar reasons as a PR. In addition to that, I always push votes early. I can give multiple examples lol.

And why exactly would they make it extremely obvious that they are evil by anti-claiming you with them being the obvious #1 suspect?

1 Like

. . .
Wait a minute.
Anti-claim Arsonist?

Let’s be real here. If I were to die at N2, who would be the number one suspect?

Nah. If you’re town you’re being kept alive because you’re incorrect and there’s no reason to go after you.

That being said someone died after pointing out a few times that icet was evil in their opinion. Never gave a reason why.

wolfy post

I don’t think I’m wrong on all of my scum reads. That would be a humbling, especially in MYLO.

Uploading: image.png(1)…