Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

so-so

I take pride in the fact that I REFUSE to sit on teh sidelines I am the one that takes action and gets the ball rolling
or something like that

1 Like

Bionic town or doesn’t have pushy teammates

1 Like

Cool. What were your thoughts on Wazza again?

“Cursed by RNG”?

Meh, feels townie for now. Rng number thing is one of those “do things to do things” thing I was talking about.

:+1:
*loses interest*

Why did the thread suddenly become stagnant…?

Well I tried to make it have some life I think I can only work my magic for so long

ive decided luka is wolfy for not finding me as town VOTE: luka

I forgot how slow these games are sometimes damn

Hi. Jarek is silently confirmed town, every town player was informed of his innocence and so everyone who doubted him earlier is confirmed Mafia. Well done friend.

As for whatever else. The anticlaim could be the conversion, who knows. If it’s unconditional, we all know who the hot spot targets are.

I trusted Luka’s hardclaim of Town for being natural and flowing in a nice way… the immediate Mason requests were eh, but it’s happened before as a solving direction.

Bionic is unreadable. Such and such.

1 Like

unreadable? just read the words i say

clueless

This is a bad joke and I apologise profusely.

1 Like

It’s more like a friendly neighbour thing

1 Like

You best believe I am convinced I will be confirmed this game and anyone that’s scared of that is an evil-doer

I can’t believe you’re the town converter that the OP warned us about.
Sharing information pertaining to any specific form of confirmation that would put you at risk of anticlaim might be a mistake, for what it’s worth.

2 Likes

The brightest flames burn out the quickest

1 Like

Not if you douse it in diesel.

CONFESSION

1 Like

we have some interesting folks here today, also hi I just woke up from a 6 hour “nap”

I’m tired but it’s in a “tired from walking” way rather than a “tired from sleeping” way which is nice

1 Like