Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

It’s the refreshing kind of tired

I’ll be back after I fully wake up/hydrate/eat

Whoops. I’m the Headstart Child Murderer Arsonist. I compulsively douse anyone the hosts believe to be confirmable, sorry.

1 Like

May is a vampire because they admitted to not needing sleep, but we’ll leave that well enough alone until later.

I did not admit to that I need so much sleep I slept 10 hours yesterday

1 Like

Staying in your coffin because it’s bright-out does not qualify you as sleeping, we know you were on your phone.

1 Like

I’m a good kitty I sleep SO much you wouldn’t believe it. Soooo sleepy. Nya nya nya nya nya

1 Like

Your opener felt forced.

I thought back and forth on whether to do a reply (to avoid falling into the wolf meta that I mentioned and being accused of wolfing for it) or a cold open (to specifically break the meta of only doing cold opens as wolf) and then I was like both of these are stupid meta bullshit I’m going to do an opener that falls into neither category and sucks really bad

2 Likes

I accept this for now. I realised you were apparently in a love triangle with Litten the werecat and Story, which would necessitate you being the human in this parody with the latter being the Dracula rip-off.

3 Likes

This back and forth is amusing to me, because it’s effectively just moving the goalposts away from the initial contention because it wasn’t really correct. The combative demeanour reads good to me, and the focus on dying as evil before being downplayed the following post implies attention to previous wolf rands rather than a directive or expectation for this game. Basically, Someone is probably town.

Nya tell get them

2 Likes

This bit will never be not funny i dont care

2 Likes

Unpartnered with May.
Romeo and Juliet to keep the bad romance fiction references going.

1 Like

Am i romeo or juliet?

You seem like the sort of individual to appreciate a good balcony.

1 Like

Very townie of iceT.
(Speed scrolling up hold on)

2 Likes

Post of the year

1 Like

Kiiruma was town in Combinatorics… when he decided to pike up his enthusiasm regardless of alignment… cool, he can be the town leader.

When kiiruma starts leading. I start voting him.
Them are the rules

1 Like