Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Welcome back.

how

how do you think weā€™re in the scenario weā€™re in now

after moving the couch I went into town to pick up food that took longer to make than it said then after eating Iā€™m back

leafia is town lol

4 Likes

Are we forced to no exe now

1 Like

Leafia 100% town

1 Like

Because you snapvoted after Jarek voted for you at Lukaā€™s urging.

pain

how am I the one getting blamed for this
I was the one who was voted???

thatā€™s like shooting someone in the shin, giving them a gun, telling them to do it back and then going after them after they do it back

Because you voted him back instead of someone you thought was a wolf.

literally everyone is snap voting when we could have used this to get a vote out on a wolf

this is why we discuss

Read my first D3 post. There is no conditions that has to be met for mafia to convert others.

(How did you catch up the posts and miss my role claim? It was one post above/below Jarekā€™s BP claim.)

My two options were vote Jarek or no-exe, Leafia.

4v7 scenario (which is assumed although I still believe itā€™s 3v8), Jarek votes me as town, I vote some random person as town, itā€™s 5v4, we canā€™t hammer, wolves just vote to tie

There was no chance of me voting no-exe in a scenario where I was told to cross, I do that, I get executed immediately

I didnā€™t miss it. That was why I asked. I just didnā€™t realize that the no conditions part was the second nightā€™s result.

Literally no one told you to crossvote with the possible exception of Luka.

I love how every game Iā€™m in I get some dumbass role that requires me to get attacked and I just donā€™t

Bulletproof, vengeful, CPR Doctor