Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

I’m going to sleep soon, but I should be up early enough

Meh, I stopped urging them after it was clear they weren’t going to. Stop blaming me.

it is surreal having to full ISO everyone (11 people) in one day because mylo

Nope, no weird feedback on my part.
I got 1 thing and I was supposed to get it apparently.

Luka, do you still believe this to be W/W?

Uhm, I don’t think so. IDK if they go “it’s v/v!” as w/w it just feels. Really weird if they did that-

Leafia had the correct move of voting for no execution. This is a manoeuvre w!Leafia has historically gone against, voting against voting early in MELO.

Not everyone has spoken up yet, but voting for no execution is probably the correct move.

2 Likes

I’m pretty confident may is mafia now

Say, isn’t the most optimal vote now just sleep?

2 Likes

Mhm

This might sound bad, but when May said “Magnus knows why I’m 100% confirmed good socially”, I thought I missed something and went “yep, definitely” even though it was just a normal run-of-the-mill townread.

Well… What are we waiting for then?

VOTE: No Exe

1 Like

I was waiting in case any of Childe, Gorta or May wanted to arise with their respective inputs.

Riiight… Well I don’t want to wait 36 hours if the optimal choice is obvious, and there is nothing left to discuss.

That childe… is probably not going to show up anyway, are they?

More likely than not, they won’t appear any time soon with any game-changing information. There’s always the chance they’re like a Motion Detector claim or something, who knows.

VOTE: No Exe.
I’m in favour of waiting for the other people to speak up, so I’d recommend waiting to hammer until then (majority is 7 anyway), but otherwise feel free. Have a good night.

2 Likes

Y’know, hammering No Exe is usually seen as bad because “we have to wait until everyone has spoken”, but… if the thread is dead for a while, will people even come to talk anymore? Is there even anything else to discuss?

I never said 100%, you townread me and townread me for the right reasons and I liked it

No Exe is the right vote today but it’s very boring