Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

I still don’t like Jarek but I’lll concede

VOTE: No Exe

1 Like

VOTE: No Exe

It’s annoying because I’m fairly sure that the wolves are happy with this too and personally I’ve never been much of a fan of no-exes. I think that it’s mechanically suboptimal and the only reason we should be doing it is if we think the wagons are TvT which I think most of us don’t believe anyway.

Hey, how many votes do we need to hammer again?

11 players… Wdym 7 is maj? 6 is maj!

1 Like

Magnus secretly knows 1 or 2 players that we think are dead, are actually alive.

1 Like

Votecount as of post #3346

No Exe (5): Leafia, Zone_Q11, Magnus, May, Kiiruma
Wazza (1): Jarek
Jarek (1): Wazza

Not Voting (4): childe, Luka, IcetFeelsPain, Gorta

…wait a minute. Even if all non-voters were to vote Wazza or Jarek, that’d only lead into a tie with No Exe.
…and No Exe wins in ties.
@Host_Account_1
Nobody can prevent No Exe.
Does Day still continue?

1 Like

Oh whoops, beforehand we had Magnus saying about 7 votes being majority.
I was thinking “It’s fine if I vote, 6 votes are majority”

But that’s a good point.

I feel like I got town to do.the smart thing for once here. You’re welcome fellow villagers.

I disagree still but I’m glad we’ve realised each other might just be town and that’s why we’ve been left as TvT atm. For you to be inevitably converted now somehow

I think whether or not I get converted tonight depends on whether or not wolves can still convert.

Honestly I wish I were a wolf because I’d be fighting for Hazard to live too, it sucks that he just straight up died. And the fact is… he had claimed yesterday too. And I’m worried that the anticlaim is just extra kills, in which case yall have fucked up by all claiming already.

Stop taking frost is about to lock thread

2 Likes

If that was the case, the game would be over already and I’d likely have been killed N2. Also, you’re not the only one wishing they’d been converted. I love being evil.

Thank you for the patience

No Exe (5): Leafia, Zone_Q11, Magnus, May, Kiiruma
Wazza (1): Jarek
Jarek (1): Wazza

Not Voting (4): childe, Luka, IcetFeelsPain, Gorta

The amount of no-exe votes is enough to hammer early this day, therefor no player execution will take place.

Night 3 starts with extended phase that lasts until 2024-03-21T20:00:00Z2024-03-22T20:00:00Z

2 Likes

A friendly reminder Day 3 has ended early through no exe majority has reached, you may submit your Night 3 actions.

1 Like

Give us a moment to finalize our SoD4 post

Leafia and Magnus were killed, they are…

Leafia
Leafia's Last Will

I, Leafia, being of sound mind and body leave everything to my loving pet Marshal.

Magnus

LyLo is now in effect, votes are locked. Day 4 has begun.

Day 4 lasts for 48 hours until EoD 4

2024-03-22T20:00:00Z2024-03-24T20:00:00Z