Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

If such was the case, then I’d be dead N1 after literally claiming my role. (Also, why are Jarek and Wazza alive?)

I know my exact failures this game I know I haven’t scrounged up the fuckin effort. And that’s what I need to do. The effort

Jarek is a wolf. Wazza is a frame

I choose to frame a role that has a confirmable ability and was egged on to vote said person by another player?

I want to try but it feels like I’ve been fighting uphill since D1

1. You didn’t know Wazza had a confirmable ability when you started scumreading her, this is a conversion game, this is an exceptionally silly argument
  2. You were barely “egged on” and the fact that you used it as an excuse to vote Wazza when no-exe was optimal is one of the main things contributing to my persistent scumread of you

It may be a bit presumptuous for me to say but I believe wazza can do better and has chosen not to do so. This is egged on by the fact they’ve achnowledged it deliberately. I’ve seen them do this a wolf too but not quite the same way and that kind of indefensible BS isn’t really worth bringing up

Jarek a wolf…
Actually, I think I have forgotten the past again…
This time, I remember Hazard… Wait. Hazard is dead. ****.

We can’t prove Jarek’s role, but it does sound like a reasonable role to be in this setup.

The thing I don’t understand is: Why has nothing happened to him? Wazza has yet to enter the thread, but I’d expect Vanillaizer as anti-claim at the very least.

I’ve proven in many a Lylo that I am an impulsive person and lack patience. Best example off the top of my head - Dicey dungeons. First game I ever played. Snapvoted YOLO randomly and lost the game on the spot.

Oh wait. Right. I forgot.
Anti-claim is Arso.
That’s why I couldn’t find the douser.

Socially speaking my role speaks for itself. Acting inflammatory and baiting town vigs and evil attacks alike doesn’t benefit any role but a role that would survive it.

Lets be honest it was probably just this. Leafia was fucking with you.

I HC 2 shot bus driver, softed it yesterday.

If so then we lost. Shrug.

Can you walk me through this?

If anti-claim is arso why are you not dead, why am I not doused, why isn’t this game over in a mafia victory already because if the arso is anti-claim then there’s no way for town to kill 4 wolves before they ignite and kill us 2 town whilst killing another player.

1 Like

It simply isn’t KP and if it is it should be disabled in lylo otherwise we’re wasting our time

1 Like

Yeah like-
The game would be over if wolves had another double kill.

That’s what I am wondering.