Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

because he would NOT HOP OFF??
like i get i was not here for a good amount of the game but damn :skull:

Yeah??? Just as easily as you can justify a vote on anybody in ExLo. Just pretend you forgot sleep was optimal, or you chose a vote on impulse. It’s not difficult. I don’t get what the hell you’re on about

If somebody voted somebody else with the logic of “impulse”, they will be accused. What are you talking about-

LMAO.
@Kiiruma

1 Like

Just remember, if wazza is a wolf, remember the people that tried to get them over bionic

Why do I feel like I’m the only one playing the game this is going so slow aaa-

Kiiruma voted bionic and tied it, killing our vig-cop.

T/T/T/???

Correct. Bare in mind that Bionic had claimed Steward + 3 extra 1 shot things and so I thought it was fake.
I voted them due to it. And was right, but it was unfortunate.

Wazza - ??? ??? T T
Bionic - T T T ???
Childe - ??? ???
icet - ???
Luka - ???
Kiiruma - T
NV - ?

Ewwwwwwww

I voted Bionic because their claim was leagues above my own role and any others which had flipped.

I actually think the role they are is stronger than the role they claimed though, so this is a bit of a faulty logic. Also, why can’t town just have PRs?

I’m still mad over this BTW.

If you’re town it’s T/T/T/T. Fairly confident in that?

Could be that voting bionic was an attempt to make these 3 towns look suspicious. Assuming wazza is a wolf, the other 3 wolves all voting them at teh same time - are we even assuming it’s 3 wolves at that point? Maybe it’s more like two.

Either way. Hard to believe.

We ALL have characters, but I just thought that there wouldn’t be 1 insanely busted one.

Plus Leafia voted last second to try and kill Wazza + save Bionic and Leafia was a scumread of mine at the time as was Bionic so I wasn’t going to just let it happen lol. Was I wrong? Yes. But I acted on what I thought I should.

T/T/T/T
T/T/T/

That’s a disgusting set of votes to have no wolves voting at that point, aside from kiiruma.

BRB, will check thread when I’m back. I hope people actually do things Zzzz

Could just be that my reads were that Leafia and Bionic were more wolfy than Wazza.
So Leafia voting for Wazza to untie off Bionic made me snapvote Bionic to put them back into the rand.

Okay work with me here, who is it