Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

You can take full credit if it’s wrong :pleading_face:

WTF?!?!@?!?!!

1 Like

They didn’t gotta argue against sleep, they just had to push to vote one of Jarek/Wazza before anybody realised sleep was optimal. As soon as there was an extra vote down there, sleep became less and less viable as an option

Me and you are the only players playing the game

What are the odds luka is pocketing me here, wazza/me are legitimately T/T.

Childe/Luka/Gorta/Childe

lol

Sure, but do the wolves, who presumably aren’t very active have the thread pull to do such a thing?

0%, there’s only one player named Childe.

Oh what fun it is to play a game of FM later in to the game where everyone is bored

oops

Nobody was playing D2/D3 either, but fair~~

Supeerrr tempted to just snap vote my strongest pet read, but probably not the best choice~

Last 3 times I did it I voted a town

hi i have returned from the dead
got insanely busy and then i return to a hammer
i hate everything

anyway hard-claiming even-shot retri with a clear on zone, used bionic on them N2

:zzz:

You don’t need thread pull. You just go “[Jarek | Wazza] is a wolf here” and vote one of them. The very act of you voting makes Sleep harder

Sure, but can you justify your vote reasonably? You’re dodging my questions once again.

I asked this before, and you never answered. You’re saying they have to push one of the two in Jarek / Wazza, but you’re not saying exactly what angle they take. They have to have at least some progression towards the answer.

DON"T IGNORE MEEEEE :sob:

It’s fine, we’re not ignoring you!
We just mostly think you’re a wolf.

I didn’t see this.
Why choose Zone?

Why are they a wolf outside of POE reasons?
I don’t think they claim here at all if they’re a wolf. You also didn’t respond to my question of offering a game for cross-analysis.

I would have loved to have been chosen but to be *fair I might have dropped dead to anti-claim

Honestly Zone’s been one of my most trusted peeps because of the whole Zone + Icet thing.
So this doesn’t exactly help me.