Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

And Luka’s absolutely paired with Childe lol

Sorry you guys are having a conversation and I’m here trying not to be impulsive

Childe/Luka/Zone/Wazza

Hey look if you want to be impulsive make sure to vote somebody who the conversation is leading towards being a more mechanically confirmed wolf candidate :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh are we doing mech should I do mech

I’m locking wazza as a wolf in my own head (it meas nothing)

Sure that works. Though personally I’d be swapping Zone for Gorta :man_shrugging:

zone should never be in here

:zzz:

Wazza (4): Luka, IcetFeelsPain, Jarek, Leafia
Bionic (4): Hazardwaste, Magnus, Someone, Kiiruma
childe (2): Zone_Q11, Gorta
IcetFeelsPain (1): Wazza
Luka (1): May
Kiiruma (1): Bionic

Like either way you look at this, 3 T’s and a W are voting on either wagon, I think Icet is cool either way.

1 Like

Magnus is a tracker.
Magnus targeted Icet and saw that Icet visited Leafia.
Icet did indeed attempt to visit Leafia that night

Yet Icet should have been redirected by Luka who transported Leafia and Someone.
This claim is contradictory and mechanically means there’s at least 1 wolf in the trio.

Which means that in all likelihood… Luka is powerwolfing :smiley:

ahahah I’m a genius

No honestly I’m just going crazy, no clue at this point. difference check between kiiruma/Luka.

Wazza is almost always W in my eyes and the only reason I dare not vote now is because I’m not always correct

Town 3-shot Indecisive Roleblocker. I targeted Hazzy N1, nobody N2, Jarek N3.

You can see I voted Hazzy SoD2 after I roleblocked him and there were no kills, and then I removed my vote afterward because he revealed the thing about learning his real role. I was convinced it was bastard role madness with fake rolecards, and that my role’s actual function was to reveal somebody’s real role to them. It appears it was just a Hazzy thing, though.

I targeted nobody N2 because I forgot to submit an action.

I targeted Jarek N3 because I wolfread him and because he wasn’t going to get up to anything whatsoever if he were town, so there was 0 risk in roleblocking him.

I am also doused.

(Doused last night)

ok lol we lost why are we playing

This means dousing can’t be anticlaim like Zone said. I think I’m doused because I didn’t claim - I think dousing is a wolf role, and they’re trying to eliminate anybody who could stop their kills to win the game. Blank slot on the Grim is a dangerous slot on the Grim

if there’s an arso then this is already over ???

We need to kill exactly the Arso.

They can’t ignite if they’re dead.

Okay so who was doused N2 and why aren’t they claiming this and why are you only now claiming this