Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

who rbed magnus

I wasn’t claiming it yet because I wanted to see if somebody came forward as the Arso before I said anything, but it’s obvious they’re not gonna say shit

Dunno

This is why I’m not interested in actually voting Jarek today BTW because he was roleblocked By Me last night and can’t be the Arso in question

Who in your wolf chat told you to claim doused

Nobody has claimed it which makes me think it’s not a thing unless it’s a… non-consecutive arsonist?

You will see I specifically avoided conversation about dousing mechanics even as Zone was talking about it in front of me

Icet/May/Zone/Myself/Childe are the towns???

Watch it be a 3-shot Arsonist

The 3-shot thing is soooo dumb. The game isn’t gonna last that much longer than 3 nights. Make it a lower number of shots or make it unlimited

It’s not actually bad mechanically but I dislike it aesthetically

Zone/may are alligned with this BS childe could go either way, but I don’t know. Idk bro. I’m obviously evil

fuck it this wild ride has to end

I typed out the vote and everything I can’t do it gamers I can’t cast the first stone

1 - Hazard died (When I would’ve had him converted)
2 - Leafia was kept alive (When it would’ve been a thunderdome easily between us)

No :stuck_out_tongue:

Unreliable

Leafia is dead

Doesn’t fill me with confidence that nobody is really helping solve this just refuting my worlds

I ain’t voting wazza if that’s the case makes it look like it’s what wolves want, probably do

Redirector/Vanillizer is my only response if Ice is V.

Hazard himself said about it ya nerd.
On D2.

Leafia was kept alive for long enough to potentially cause a me v Leafia wagon yesterday and luckily Leafia decided I’m likely just good then. In fact Leafia died saying I’m prob good which baring in mind Leafia was against me for so long and then died… that says something.