Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

If you are town then why is bionics wagon pure?

This tie vote means something.

If itā€™s literally ALL townies, thenā€¦what

2 worlds. Luka is town, you are evil, luka is evil you are town. If luka is evil, what does that mean for wazza?

It means wazza is good, likely?

Kiiruma/Wazza/Icet/Gorta/Myself

May/Zone/Childe/Luka Wā€™s

Does this work any better?

I mean I donā€™t hate it?

Zone/May have to be alligned through the douse claim, far as I can figure. Childe cop checking zone makes them a nother pairing

But I donā€™t know, maybe thatā€™s too easy

Back, sorry.
I see around 4 solutions to the Ice / Me scenario

1. Ice is evil
  2. Redirector
  3. Vanilzer
  4. I was blocked

All of them are possible, Iā€™m not RB immune. If I get redirected my first target changes.

Kindly stop pre-flipping me, thanks.

Itā€™s a 1f1 nothing more to it

There can be though, if this takes inspiration from things like ToL. Also, a JOAT isnā€™t really busted so Iā€™m confused on your logic there?

Nope, itā€™s not. Iā€™ve had 2 top wagons w/ all town voted and evils just NV the entire day. Please stop constructing something as something itā€™s not.

I hate Kiirumaā€™s approach to the day though, he was suddenly really silent until it sounded like he could latch onto something, itā€™s plausible that heā€™s scum roleblocker who roleblocked me?

Also, @Kiiruma
If youā€™re town why are you ignoring my question? I offered to give you reasons as for why I think Childe is V, but you just ignore those posts as if you want further reason to tunnel me w/o warrent.

@IceTFeelsPain
Not going to world build around Magnus lying, thatā€™s pretty stupid. Here are my solutions to the incorrect bus drive. I would like to think this is basically hard clearing for me though, as Iā€™m not idiotic enough to make that move as scum. IE: See Re-Zero game on WG: Super Role Madness - Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia | Worstgen
You calling that out looks good on you too, not sure if S!Ice would be so confrontational with me here.

Childe/Zone arenā€™t paired, flat out. Zone hard pushed Childe all of D2 when I told them to sheep me, and they just ignored that when they couldve followed it as wolf to save a partner.

Zone / Childe arenā€™t paired.
Me / Childe arenā€™t paired (I bus frequently, check quite literally any of my games on FoL. I donā€™t hard defend a partner here at all)
Me / May arenā€™t paired
Team doesnā€™t work in general, try again.

Then theyā€™re both town

Yup, thatā€™s what I believe RN. My world is Kii + May + Gorta +1.

Magnus would know they were redirected and you would know if you were vanillized