Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

That’s my attempt at popping back in, I got nothing

IDK.
Just- that would mean I’m wrong on my main 2 reads this game off of Leafia’s legacy. But, I don’t think they have a misaclear? If they do, it’s Kiiruma/Jarek
Kiiruma was only in “borderline trusted”, so off of NKA they still make sense as a wolf, so Kiiruma going Leafia found them is. Bad but-

[quote=“Magnus, post:3261, topic:7565”]

Magnus legacy has Jarek as good too.

This is just bad so I’m ignoring it. One second-

NAGL.
I think Wazza is my vote today, one second.
Wazza / Kii, but Kii is soft town off of Leafia’s legacy. Not Magnus’s legacy though, so that’s something?
Also, only soft town. So IDRK how Kiiruma is making these arguments in good faith and I’m back to where I started fuck off.

Magnus is dead

I’m looking at legacies, Icy.

I’m kind of thinking Gorta might be mafia hypnotist, since Wazza just looks evil to me?
@Icetfeelspain
Can you confirm I’m not going crazy?

Then I see posts where Wazza is pushing Jarek / Jarek is pushing Waza. Wazza’s said nearly nothing today though in a LYLO situation where we could nearly lose, I don’t think this comes from town?

erm… (part 2)

IDK, I think it’s just Wazza here. Only thing making me doubt Jarek here is that they snapped Wazza today but don’t seem confident in doing it here, but I think that’s outweighed by legacies.
Ice is probably still just town and I was roleblocked here. Kiiruma is a 50/50, Childe is town, Zone is town off of Childe, May is evil. That’s roughly my legacy.
May + Wazza +2, maybe just Gorta / Kiiruma → tinfoil on Zone being the mafia GF and is clear by Bionics role.

Yes I am implying this very strange rapid progression is suspicious

Actually, if Zone is GF then Gorta’s read lists makes sense coming from a wolf?
Is Gorta just calling all of there mafia teamates evil lol.

That would also mean the arsonist mechanic is fake, and May/Zone are faking doused as s/s.

May / Gorta / Zone / Wazza
Zone as GF
Is there anything I’m missing?

Uh, let me ISO a bit more.

The arsonist mechanic is real Zone is a godfather still, I think the way they panicked and cut corners about where the arso was coming from as well as willing to rando kill the first person they saw is wolfy

Maybe, I just can’t really understand Gorta’s thread progression or reads at the moment.

Technically if this is true then that means that if we misvote today the game won’t end if gorta has 2 wolves doused :slight_smile:

ehhhh…Is that how that would work actually? I don’t know.