Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Aaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Gorta is sussy

Their posts are all about the lore and not much solvey

That tends to be wolfy

1 Like

I have faith in Eliza that this is a fair and balanced conversion setup with no issues whatsoever

1 Like

Itā€™s an unclear conversion game. Who knows what that could represent.

I mean, this section implies it could be a factional conversion instead of a nightkill; but then the game would be a slog so I doubt it.

3 Likes

I mean whenever I think of conversion I usually think a bit in terms of FoL.
And in that there can be a conversion and kill (Unseen) but can alternatively not be (Cult).
So who knows

1 Like

DEAR LORD.
I now understand the gravity of this matter.

1 Like

when has eliza ever lead us astray.

She is the great mind behind Ultra fishbucket after all

2 Likes

Gorta (3): Someone, Bionic, IcetFeelsPain
Jarek (2): Luka, Zone_Q11
Wazza (1): Jarek
Someone (1): Wazza
Magnus (1): Leafia

Not Voting (7): Childe, Kiiruma, PrincessAbigail, HazardWaste, Magnus, May, Gorta

Official vote count for Day 1

(Sorry I borked up)

2 Likes

I am speaking literally Magnus.

Him saying that Jarek is pretty townie. I just donā€™t see it and Jarek is not claiming self resolving by claiming to be obvious town.

How isnā€™t this wolfy? Itā€™s blatently false and shades everyone suspecting him when they have a good reason to do so.

Whatā€™s your reason for saying this? I havenā€™t done much and itā€™s only before 24 hours into day 1. Iā€™ve noticed that people started even voted me before I even got online, so whatā€™s up?

this is where lore comes into play

the opening post implies the host is Malkavian (crazy yet sane)

yet this is us and itā€™s told from a human point of view, which is interesting

The crux of the whole thing is that lore wise the Camirilla/anarchs donā€™t kill, so from this angle the bad guys canā€™t be Camirilla/anarch without the primary method of killing being conversion. On the other hand there is another sect of vampire that embraces and kills without much thought and that is the Sabbat. This only works if everyone good is supposed to be human characters.

I think it contains one, possibly two, but probably not three.

We will.

Ah. I see. I can accept that. Youā€™re back to null for now.

Pretty sure this is a villager.

This is something I somewhat agree with. I doubt we need to worry about you getting converted if youā€™re a villager.

*Whispers*

The wolves will no doubt convert Bionic N1 if heā€™s a villager now that Iā€™ve said this. So we need to lynch him D2.

Very true. Laughs

TL;DR my theory is that most of the town is human, which makes them weak to conversion and maybe kills

1 Like

the nature of the bad guys depends on the flips

Guess itā€™s slow currently. Now to go play Unicorn Overlord for the Switch. :sleepingleafeon:

can someone do something scummy please I donā€™t know where to vote

Iā€™m taking it a bit slow for now

itā€™s not even 24 hours in, itā€™ll be fine

I still kind of have that ā€œwhere do I lookā€ problem that I have on the first day of any game I play tbh