Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Mood

In bionics defence. You see how many words are usually in his posts

1 Like

those posts were 6 and 8 Iines they were mini wall posts

Between 5-20.

Iā€™m heavily surprised and offended no one instantly voted Kiiruma for this post because this nerd is actually trying and thatā€™s threatening the balance of the first day

1 Like

Itā€™s called improvement and Iā€™m pleasantly surprised nobody voted me for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m gonna go to sleeep~ no gameplay for me Thank You Very Much

1 Like

Donā€™t count your chickens before they hatch. Itā€™s still only early.

thereā€™s another priority

we need to get gorta out for the crime of being chosen by rng

1 Like

Bionic, do you dislike playing for the evil team more than you enjoy playing for town?

yes

Could you elaborate on why, out of curiosity? Is it from stress or nerves, or else having less fun lying than identifying liars?

I just feel like being evil makes mistakes much worse and i donā€™t even do anything deceiving anyways, i just try to stay alive.

Mistakes are exponentially more punishing when you make up a larger percentage of your team, and you currently donā€™t feel equipped to contribute enough back to said team to outweigh that risk. That makes sense.

1 Like

i will state magnus did call that kiiruma would try and take a leadership position

To be fair, Iā€™ve made that clear the last few games. I wanted to take a leadership position last game but noooooā€¦

We coordinated it in scumchat together.
This is a joke.

1 Like

Imagine.

1 Like

Itā€™s only a reckoning until Kiiruma inevitably converts me.
Oh wait, no. He wouldnā€™t convert me. We figured that out last time he had a chance.