Your not lol

I will never wilfully die as wolf

I couldnt possibly care less as town

1 Like

Whats goin on?

We’re debating camilla politics

1 Like

Oh politics mmm

Killing a partner is anti-wincon. Voting a partner is often pro-wincon, because it does not singlehandedly kill them, and even if they do die, it often sets up their team to be in a better position than if they were alive.

Dying is anti-wincon. Asking to die is often pro-wincon, because it doesn’t actually always result in you dying. It’s like self-voting. Even if you do die, it might set up your team to be in a better position than if you were alive.

I don’t think you asking to die is that AI, although I think you’re being overly heavyhanded at the moment. You claiming that you would never ever possibly ask to die as wolf, because it’s anti-wincon, though, is just not true, and I don’t like when people lie to me in mafia. I think that is wolfy!

I mean dying to stop a more powerful town role from dying is good tho

I’m talking about as wolf.

1 Like

I don’t know what it is, but I have been using vanillaizer for my games. If Frost copies my OP’s formatting, then maybe he might also copy my anti-claim?

Isn’t conversion also part of bastard? Or are we using some random person’s definition of what bastard means?

but you know that you doing this could be a wolf play to make people think you aren’t a wolf “how could this individual be a wolf if I’m not doing X or Y”

maybe, but we don’t know what is and isn’t in play

it is bastard, but I don’t know what else is packed in here

Fair enough. Welp, I guess I’ll be the canary in this dusty mine.

1 Like

Mmmm politics

I strongly disagree and have the win loss record to prove it lol

1 Like

Kill me find out apologize after the game