Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Because I’m town and guava’s behaviour this game is… relatively towny? Attempting to be able to sort things out.

Like people are building me/guava both evil world. But I know I’m town so… I can ignore that.

If someone votes employee I can prove my claim to be the truth at least.
I’m claiming to be a glass cannon basically xD

There’s at definitely a wolf between Merpy and Guava, I think. I’d like to think Kiiruma is town, but others have made plausible cases for the alternative. I posted reads earlier today, but don’t take them as law cause my reads are fluid and always changing.

Oh and I think Merpy and Jormok are paired.

2 Likes

Self-advocacy isn’t content that goes anywhere. Kiiruma’s arguments are coming from a lens of “What’s best for my survival”, not “What’s best for the town”. I think this is plausible leaking mentality from an evil perspective, and willing to trust the others on the Kiiruma pile to send it.

VOTE: Kiiruma
:golfing_man:

2 Likes

And now I’m on 6 votes

I know I said I’d go with majority, which seems to be Kiiruma rn, but could I convince people to switch to Merpy?

I don’t want to hammer, btw, can someone unvote

i’m alright with a guava kill tbh, def not opposed

2 Likes

I count 5, where are you getting 6/7?
Kiiruma (5): Forsaken_Employee, YoubutWorse, Kanave, Demisha, Drinks

Wait no you aren’t

Yes I am.

me when i spread lies on the internet

1 Like

Me when I cannot count past 1

You literally aren’t??

(Kiiruma might have a role that gives them +1 vote don’t give them too much shit)

I passively have a bonus vote on me and a bonus vote I can use on someone else.

Ah

(alternatively: give them all of the shit and look silly in spec chat later)

2 Likes