Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

if there’s more town than wolves, you do realize the NPC is more likely to vote a Town than a wolf right?

I really just want Guava dead already, I’m extremely convinced they’re big baddie and when they’d flip a lot of things would get cleared but if YBW isn’t willing to let Kiiruma go I’m okay voting there since Guava and Kiiruma feel strongly partnered in a subtle way

If we want to go for the play and try to hit a wolf today I’m all for it but I’m strong arguing against sleep, NPC > Sleep always

1 Like

I also haven’t noticed almost anything Drinks has done except seeing them like some towny posts, just mentioning what’s in my head about the slot

VOTE: Kiiruma
Anthem is probably self resolving we just flip her tomorrow if Scoot is town

I agree with never voting sleep that’s cringe

2 Likes

Sure VOTE: Kiiruma

But @YoubutWorse when you come back please reconsider Guava or at least tell me if you agree with the slot being wolfy, even if we don’t vote there

@Demisha Do you have any thoughts on Jormok, esp given Arty’s push there

Mostly null, hasn’t been posting anything with a lot of weight except that weird stuff about defending the NPC but that’s just Jormok liking randomness/chaos

Nothing that stood out to me as AI since game beginning tbh

So tldr: on the watch list but there’s better options rn

Of course Jormok’s not an AI; he’s a person he’s just defending the npc???

1 Like

I feel like we’re focusing on one thing at a time and being starved of a lot of useful material to analyze after the event(s) occur.

I’d want to cut into the Kiiruma/YBW portion at some point sooner than later. It feels like a blindspot. Don’t want to completely dismiss the two in the event they’re both stuck alive to deny us mechanical clarity on.
It’s a read I’m fuzzy on, so a flip feels insightful (whether one dies or we force it :axe:). Kiiruma has a lot more weight going for him, but I want to be cautious since people have been digging their graves in retrospect half the time.

Kanave’s reading a bit more familiar in these later days than she did on the first one. Which is tricky, since it’s like washing off my read on her. I think it’s a positive trend, but could be readjustment after I’d pointed out. I’m content to leave her, but a sort of similar spot to Jormok for almost similar reasoning.

Jormok is on my radar but a degree lower. More a “Don’t let him get to final day without consideration.” If it’s confirmed that Guava’s good, I’d raise that flag higher. I want to like his stances on things, it’s the risky in-your-face mechanical play that’s really intriguing, but he’s also been in friction enough to not dismiss him as full good. He’d be a great night kill for us and a horrible execution until we’re full exhausted on options, is the summary.

2 Likes

Small NGL I’m about here: Person >>>> NPC > Sleep

How many votes is hammer? Just making sure that we don’t go for early hammer.

well that ain’t happening now xdd

T/T, I’d rather not kill her after I die.

Never doubt the MECHANICALLYPOSSIBLE

1 Like

Jormok is town-ish
YBW is very likely town

I want to TR guava since guava’s one of the few people who’s supported me today but knowing my luck that makes guava wolf.

I honestly want Drinks dead, I think Drinks is evil and idc if I get killed for saying that. I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

I think if a wolf is on the employee wagon, it’s more likely Doodle or Merpy, leaning Doodle.

1 Like

Do you have any input other than self-advocacy? If you’re town and expect to be voted out, giving us something to read over once you reveal would be beneficial.

O that’s funny timing

1 Like