Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

Man eod is really soon I hope no one gets cfd’d

1 Like

chinese fire drill right?

I call it crazy fire drill but yeah

Has anyone heard from YouButWorse? They haven’t posted any reads aside from confusion to Kork’s push (unless I missed something).

(I filtered their posts).

They posted stuff about eliza

Oh did they? Oops lol. I’ll recheck.:sweat_smile:

kork has a lot of votes and people are sus of him, and was willingly sharing info of his role so i feel like eliza askig for further clarification on its abilities makes sense to some extent. like, i dont think its out of the ordinary so it desnt read as particularly scum to me

1 Like

Who’s Guava? You mean Quava?

1 Like

Oh crap you’re right I’m blind AF.:joy: They talk about how they feel like Eliza’s posts aren’t townie.

Real

1 Like

Ok now i am awake why is kork being voted outside of the all over the place claim?

the details of kork’s power growing stronger over the course of 4 nights is also liek, too specific i feel for him to be making it up either so i do also believe that this is either just 100% what his abilities are, or a part of them and he’s witholding another aspect of it

I think he’s telling the truth about his abilities
But I think his abilities could be on either alignment

Yeah, thats why I said its not a very good claim.

At least in terms of why he has my vote

Claimed evil (this is minor)
Conflicting dialogue on his own part (not wanting to die, later claiming to be ok with the death)
Advocating for no-axe
Giving defenses that are non-substantial in some cases while standoffish in others
Talking into Eliza’s wants regarding role information

And most importantly
Changed his profile picture from the funny bottle korks

1 Like

true true

claim’s a claim

@guavagudetama can i ask why you specifically are voting them