Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

kork claiming to eliza is circumstantial at best, we can use it as support but i dont think it can be an argument in its entirety. imo i lowkey argee with hazard that there’s prolly a wolf between kork/eliza/drinks, tho i think drinks has been helpful to town so im rn tenetitively town-leaning drinks

Do you suspect Eliza because you trust Kork (and therefor his read) or is it an independent read of yours?

I’m not gonna vote someone for not knowing that no exe is a bad idea lol

1 Like

Btw don’t quote that in future games when I do my no one has to die schtick

Was just checking XD

I will say now I have no intention of voting for Kork. I still believe they’re town despite the weirdness (contradictions you mentioned). I’m thinking of putting my vote on like Eliza or something, but I don’t expect the votes to change.

It will work one day. It nearly worked in payor

1 Like

:camera_flash:

I’d say either Eliza or YouButWorse tbh.

You can camera flash I don’t expect to see you in a game after this LOL

2 Likes

fair

i still dont understand why people townread me ive done nothing to deserve it, feels like people are just TMIing my slot as town

oh hi YBW where’d you come from

i looked away from GMOd

2 Likes

I mentioned this in another post, but I don’t mind restating. Essentially, I filtered Eliza’s posts, and I saw a lack of reads and activity from her. This goes against my expectations of Eliza (granted I have never played with them in an FM game before this point).

In summary, Eliza is acting wolfy in my eyes, but I don’t know her and her playstyle well enough to push her for it. I was hoping other people would clarify, but I get that things are getting chaotic before voting ends.

1 Like

Gmod is so fun sometimes

:skull:

1 Like

To clarify, the only read I saw from her was her push on Kork.

Listen if you don’t set a pfp you’re not real sorry :sob::sob:

TRUEPOSTING

i dont have a good pfp and im lazy