Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

like I can’t defend myself from a case I don’t know the contents of

3 Likes

am playing gmod will in a bit

1 Like

with kork and eliza dead and jormok revealing it was a bait, who do you think is scum now?

thats right baby im asking people questions
whilst eating dinner i got nothin better to do

still merpy
still kiiruma
anthem stocks are depleting
bylamir stocks are depleting

2 Likes

Alright, everyone, I am here. I hope everyone slept well. I made some tea and left it for you by the door, if you’d like some. There’s sugar and milk on the table, so help yourself.

In other news, I’m still not quite sure what to make of the events yesterday, I was not expecting Eliza to be pushed like that. In my eyes, Eliza was very null, and I feel the push onto her was strange. However, Kork not being a wolf makes it seem more a mistake than anything else. I believe YBW was the one to initiate the counterwagon, so I’m inclined to believe they’re not a wolf, as a wolf would simply let Kork die and not push on anyone else. Other wolves may have jumped on that bandwagon, but I’d prefer we look at the ones who were more passive yesterday as potential threats.

2 Likes

Myself excluded, of course.

yea, though I think there was probably wolves on both wagons

I don’t disagree with this.

1 Like

(In other words, I agree.)

in other words, you don’t not agree

1 Like

As someone who hasn’t been posting much, thread is dead.

Does anyone have any thoughts after the flips
any at all?

I have a good amount of thoughts but I’m distracted with other stuff atm, currently just skimming thread, was already planning to do so either later tonight or tomorrow during the day

1 Like

thats fair
i just gotta go to bed and like wanted to do stuff but there isnt much to do

2 Likes

Merpy got distracted by Eternal Return and is sleepy. I will read thru thread on my phone tho

Fuck I knew Kork was town😭

There was no shot he claimed all that stuff as a bluff.

Can you elaborate on this more?

Should we waste our vote on the NPC? I doubt wolves would kill this. Plus, it gives wolves a free pass for the day, no?

Did you just——

1 Like