Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

tempus consilium dabet

You recongised that this game isnā€™t as similar to my wolfgame as you thought it is, yet youā€™re still pushing as if Iā€™m always wolf. You refuse to recognise that my posts have been so weird that Iā€™d basically never make them as town and thanks to you failing to do that, youā€™re making yourself honestly TWTBAW, so to that end, thatā€™s why Iā€™m almost lock towning you. You canā€™t be a wolf.

i have been pushing you for approximately 1 (one) hour

i have spent he entire day pushing and tunneling as people as scum
there is no reason to think I am town because of this, and you should know this about me because weā€™ve played together multiple times

there also isnā€™t a very good reason to push or talk to others because we are the only two people in thread

iā€™m not just gonna let you pocket me dude im not that easy

1 Like

Did you read the rest of that? I said give me time. Luckily I checked this and can say shortly, grabbing some food. And itā€™s much easier to do that with hands not full of phone.

1 Like

I donā€™t give a single shit if you think Iā€™m trying to pocket you at this point. For me to try and do that after all of this, once again, is illogical and idk how you can think Iā€™d be trying to do that. So honestly mate, deal with it. Iā€™m townreading you because youā€™re being far TWTBAW.

???

am i high?
did someone do something to me?

I am PUSHING you because I think you are a wolf and think that if you ARE one this gives good spew
I am not saying that you are ā€œalways a wolfā€ I have literally never said that.

im also not even being wolfy either!
TWTBAW only works when a person is being wolfy

please someone else come in thread i feel like im going insane

Iā€™m gonna just check out of the game for a bit. Mental health break, peace out x

yeah thats fair sorry

1 Like

Itā€™s all good, line is too long for food so I can explain what I did to Korkā€¦ but I would prefer not to since it doesnā€™t matter since he died.

1 Like

I did not cause his death directly, to note.

If it was indirectly, Iā€™d have no clue how I did it.

Ah

was the thing you did a negative or positive action to him?

im not good at mech suff so Iā€™m not gonna try to make you claim your exact action

It would of been positive for him, ultimately. At least from my perspective?

thats a weird answer but alright

It really depends on how hard he would of been pushed today

1 Like

Like if he wasnā€™t pushed, I was gonna be hush, and wait a bit.

Now that he is dead, I donā€™t know what to do, so I am saying this.

1 Like

did it give you benefits if he was voted out or something?

No