Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

this uh
means nothing?

It’s better than someone scumreading me, means I’d have a vote moreso on my side, someone to take a fall for me potentially since Hazard is a bit more inexperienced and might garner suspicion if he’s to my aid or misvotes (E.g. D1)

YOU are not the only wolf
you know how wolfs work
i dont get your points

along with that there are multiple reasons to kill someone past “they nulltownread this very specific member of our wolfteam, lets keep them alive guys!”

Oh my god how the hell are you this hard headed?
I really can’t tell if this is town you or wolf you who is determined to get your mis-execution off.

I’d have to lean town because if you’re wolf doing this you’re basically suiciding to take me out which is honestly borderline throwing.

also how am I supposed to know you made that readlist in advance
that was both not made clear AT ALL nor can that be proven

Posts that make me lock you in as a wolf

1 Like

apoc what are u doing

do you have any thoughts about whats been going on between me and kiiruma and not anthem bell’s like one post that is fairly towny

I have done so in multiple previous scum games.
You know, having access to a wolf chat and being able to make fake reads and also rolefish is something that I’ve done before.

Let’s think to other games.
Oh right, for example Chair of Deception? Where I was wolf with Wazza?
Yeah that chat wasn’t us doing nothing.

We used it to actively PoE for targets, coordinate night actions, coordinate reads.

duobus certantibus tertius gaudet

1 Like

I wasn’t in that game, how am I supposed to know how you interact with others in maf chat?
You’re misrepresenting the points I’m making and responding to them with even worse points

like just because maf chat was active in one game does not mean it will be active in another, and generally there multiple reasons to kill someone and you discuss it IN maf chat (like i have already stated)

yes
you cannot do this all day though
people are not always active in maf chat
i have been mafia before this is a fact and you’re acting like it isn’t :joy_cat:

Cool, YBW is locktown who’s wrong on me.
Love to see it but at least that’s a legacy read I can leave when I die due to having this fuckwit of a NPC stuck on me all day.

Dying

Nya-ing

Just finished work, but I got a fucking hours drive

So uh

Bluh

1 Like

didn’t you JUST read me as nullscum
explain what changed
explain why I’m now locktown
explain why my push, which is apparently falsified and wolf motivated, is now a LOCKTOWN push

I’m moving YBW up to 9 on my read list.
Only reason why not 10 is there’s no mechanical confirmation.
The closest confimation to that is YBW’s head which is seemingly made of metal atm

???

what does that mean
like seriously
I don’t think I’m doing something I couldn’t do as scum

It’s simple, at this point as wolf you wouldn’t be going this hard.
You’re just this game’s Zorvo, so honestly for that I have to congratulate you.

You’re a town member who’s doing everything in their power to make me internally scumread you but understand that you’re probably just town who can’t read into things for shit atm