Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Sure

I’m not Wolf/Scum or whatever you prefer to call it. That is my honest truth, with all my honor on the line.

1 Like

jormok you should vote kiiruma with me if youre cool

1 Like

I’ve had “lylo” explained to me like 3 times, but I’m gonna ask again bc memory bad. What is lylo? Idk what it is about this word, but it just doesn’t stick in my head. ;-;

That depends on this response, give it a second.

VOTE: Bylamir

Honestly if someone’s willing to do that, I’m willing to listen for now.

1 Like

Amount of evils = 1 more than amount of good.
If good chooses wrong they lose.

2 Likes

I think you have voiced your thoughts on me and Drinks (unless I’m mixing up ppl and reads), but why do you think Anthem and Bylamir are wolves? Is it exclusively because of voting?

1 Like

Hmm… this impacts my view on you, considerably.

For this game, as a person I am certain you’re amazing, lmao

Eliminate or Lose, its where the wolves are 1 execution (or sleep vote) away from winning

2 Likes

KANAVE

how long u been here

Has anything changed on your Drinks read?

20 seconds

So be it. And if you decide to read me as wolf due to it, then go ahead. I’ve been hard headed this game myself, similarly to YBW and I recognise its been a flaw of mine. I just want to win. And to be read correctly for once

I’ve provided thoughts, even if they seem illogical. Because that’s what I need to do to try and win.

1 Like

You should consider the vote on Kiiruma definitely considered. It might happen tomorrow, I plan on only joke voting for right now… like this joke vote right now! VOTE: Merpy

2 Likes

I’ve been at my pc doing coding work but I saw the notif a

2 Likes

I’ll admit, it does put you from a town lean to a wolf lean.

2 Likes

smh how dare you do homework or your job or whatever when you have mafia to play
like me
im ignorning hw rn while in class to play mafia
you should do the same

1 Like

I’m eating lunch after a Uni Class, and then I’m gonna do some homework with this on another tab.

1 Like