Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Merpy can vouch for me, Hogwarts is great.

If it involves some sort of chance do it on me. I embrace the chaos of this role lol

There is no chance, sadly. I wish there was.

1 Like

But anyway I’ve been trying to soft that today. And it’s easily provable since if day after day it happens, then the odds are so exponentially low that it isn’t coincidence.

Does it prove my alignment? No. But it also doesnt benefit mafia to have a perma vote on them. And seems like it could cause an auto-loss condition in F3 or F4.

1 Like

Nya

As said before

Kiiruma v

1 Like
  1. Do not use or develop AI programs to assist you in playing forum games. This includes the use of any sources of provable randomness in the thread such as public Discobot use.

@mods YBW is suggesting I break a rule pls ban her

3 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

I think it is more likely neutral or town sided…

1 Like

Its fine, its buggy and pointing towards a town. So there’s no need to act on it.

I think YBW and Kiiruma’s argument was incredibly silly and like 83.69% tvt

2 Likes

I do have an upside but have yet to gain the upside. Which is also very provable.

Oh I agree, YBW is almost lock town to me

Jormok having a period of time where he could spam like 8 posts in a row is a cringe skill issue on town’s part

2 Likes

When you see someone scumread you so hard in such a way you’re just like “Oh, this person is just town”

1 Like

Trust me, I could of done more, but I wanted the chance for others to hopefully talk to me :(

I get it

Honestly, That’s usually how I see Kiiruma. They scumread me, I town them.

There’s a reason why I stop talking if I get like 5 posts in row without anyone else

Lmao