Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Thanks Katze!

Iā€™m high as shit

3 Likes

Iā€™m proud of you.

Oh most definitely

can anyone explain why they townread kiiruma instead of going ā€œoh its v/v! nothing more needs to be said!ā€

because I still donā€™t see it

2 Likes

i do wish people would explain their reads more as it feels like people are just saying reads without explaining any of them which is then allowing wolves to do the exact same thing to easily push agenda

1 Like

and this is also why the game has been so slow
people just kepe saying reads without explaining them which then leads to nothing to dicuss

1 Like

Uhhhhh

Youā€™re right but nya

nya
im always right

His posts just have a shape and quality to them that makes me think heā€™s town

Also what Iā€™ve seen is that town Kiiruma says the wildest shit because I think his mind is on overdrive when playing and doesnā€™t have a team to force him to slow down and filter thoughts (whether actively going ā€œBro stopā€ or just passive ā€œI have a team, I donā€™t want to disappoint themā€)

i undertstand this point more since this seems like something kiiruma would be affected by

also sorry if i was like actually making kiiruma upset i saw kanave say something about me being empathetic and like I didnā€™t even realize he was getting upset so sorry about that i dont mean to make the game worse or emotional or whatever

Seeing as you are in that v/v pair, it would make sense that you donā€™t see it but others do. Especially if in your eyes Kiiruma isnā€™t town.

i just want someone to explain WHY kiiruma is town

you can say weā€™re V/V but like explain why pls

Alright, I just caught up, but I didnā€™t sleep at all last night. Iā€™m going to try to put some kind of theory together, but I see myself falling asleep as I read again. I can already feel the microsleeps. I have something brewing, I assure you. Much like the tea I prepared! I just need some time to get my thoughts in order.

4 Likes

Drink that tea! You got this!

a gamee theory

technically true!

Four wolves in 16 total players is normal
Itā€™s a third of the players now because three towns have died

I donā€™t think itā€™s Jormok but t!Kiiruma stocks are going up

Okay
:coin::coin::coin::coin::coin:
Here you go!

Youā€™re evil for this to both Zorvo and YBW
Thatā€™s vile

The Kiiruma stocks are certainly fluctuating cuz this is dumb LOL
I hate this thing Kiiruma does where they try to make you think youā€™re really bad at the game but also say youā€™re town so you trust them
Heā€™s done it to me as both alignments so itā€™s not even AI itā€™s just a pain

Eh?
VOTE: Kiiruma

Stop talking about me </3
(jk keep going Iā€™m invested)

oop
ate you up

YOU HAVE A BF?

nya
I got n1ā€™d in the last invitational
Thereā€™s at least one scum who doesnā€™t hate me
So the team isnā€™t like
Kana/
I started writing that and then realised I canā€™t joke about Etha and Gray hating me cuz they both arenā€™t here :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

I think Anthem and Bylamir could be wolves because they both havenā€™t done much
The only memorable Anthem posts were dogpiling Eliza
The only memorable Bylamir posts were voting sleep and then promptly going to sleep after already missing like 36 hours of the day

I donā€™t think the Kork wagon was pure
But I was townreading everyone on that wagon
So itā€™s concerning
I have to reeval Drinks and whoever else was there (Apo and Jormok I think)

Noted

pov I go to sleep

I think Katze is inside the robot
(And theyā€™re mothering)

Thatā€™s what I was thinking too until Kiiruma said that he ā€œwouldnā€™t make these posts as townā€ LOL

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Scum slips arenā€™t real, he just wrote the wrong word