Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Doesn’t really make sense considering how hard I was trying to move the vote away from Kork, that being said I was relatively suspicious of Kana since yesterday for giving me sort of a free pass in terms of how quickly she townread me, she’s never done that before

I think Guava looks a little bad with how they were interested in just closing the vote on Kork but it’s not enough to say it’s a hard wolf lean just slight

Listen, I’m always a little

When widely townread slots just don’t fucking die

2 Likes

I was scumreading both of them, I don’t remember exactly what post made me switch to Eliza
I think it was when she said I was scum LOL

Which made me pissed cuz it didn’t have much basis other than OMGUS

iirc, I only scum read kork, Eliza was townleaning? I think I am remembering how I felt earlier correctly?

Also, Hi Guava! I noticed you were backreading! Glad to see a big Guava post moment!

Oh no it was this whole thing I forgot this happened

1 Like

When she was like “well actually I can’t blow myself up but I won’t tell you why”

Would Eliza’s flip being tailored be bastard

scum slips ARE real
i dont think that one counted though (at least I hope)

Most of the time they’re not

ill accept that

Zorvo’s ability to read me correctly is nigh on impossible.
Was the post emotionally charged? Yeah it was.
But this was after multiple times of back and forth with neither party backing down and guess what? That’s literally just Zorvo to me in most games.

I am sorry to YBW for it but YBW not being empathetic towards me led to a similar lack of empathy on my part as I continued to but heads with her.

I don’t want nor need YBW to trust me. I’ve made it very fucking clear, my purpose of the read is to avoid YBW dying after I flip green.

Congratulations you picked the 1 post amongst my many in a row with a mistake in it.
I’m so glad that you’re choosing to do that, for sure is helpful to town.

I think this sounds about accurate.
Either way, it’s not random that I’m being voted for.

You see

Kiiruma is town because his name and avatar includes iruma, that is to say, Miu Iruma, who is the best Danganronpa Character (Has not played the game she occurs in)

(For legal reasons, this post is a joke)

2 Likes

Taking this post completely seriously, super sound argument, Kiiruma completely locked town.

:polidab:

1 Like

ibuki supremacy

2 Likes

Consider

Nya

1 Like

Oh I thought it was funny lol I didn’t expect you to apologise

Ah yes, tone, my favourite. So easy to detect online. :sob:

1 Like