Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

let me find a video involving lowtiergod to help you reconsider. /j

2 Likes

Nya

So going through D1, my theory doesnā€™t really hold up that much. So instead of that, I will tell you all my current reads of who Iā€™ve been paying attention to.

Town/Townlean - YBW, Jormok, Merpy

Null - Guava, Demi

Scum/Scumlean - Bylamir, Anthem, Jormok again (cause I know he likes being here)

Anyone not listed is teetering on the edge of null and not enough info.

1 Like

will say
the fact that I canā€™t remember anyone saying Bylamir or Anthem arenā€™t in their scum pile is worrying

Speaking of info, does anyone have any? People have been shockingly silent about their night actions, not even making anything up to say, it seems.

Should I talk about mine to get the ball rolling?

I rated antham as a 6

Anthem might be a LHF tbh

1 Like

And yet

bad vibes, bad reads, and general purposes ā€œWhere the fuck else am I supposed to go?ā€

3 Likes

Can you blame anyone though

Theyā€™re pretty ghostly slots

I guess you do have a point in that maybe itā€™s allarming in the sense that nobody seems to steer away from that which wolves would do if it was one of their fellow partners

BUT i think their slots look bad enough that even partner wolves wouldnā€™t risk their necks trying to save sunk ships and possibly risking being tied together bc of it if it goes south

1 Like

Talking about PRs is rarely a good idea for town

1 Like

Just realized you said this, Iā€™ve talked a lil bit about mine :)

True! Itā€™s a good thing I talk about my own and not othersā€¦ unless they let me, lmao

This is a possibility, yeah

Iā€™ve seen wolves just get dunked by their partners when they were obviously going to be a sinking ship

(And part of how I bus is that I know to pivot and dunk on wolves that are sinking)

2 Likes

Nya

1 Like

Bros I think I need to set a reminder in my phone :skull:

2 Likes

Alright I will read through everything!

First thing tomorrow!

:eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Okay Iā€™m here to read now. :+1: