Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Kiiruma (2): Forsaken_Employee, YoubutWorse
AnthemBell (2): Apocryphal, Kanave
Bylamir (2): Kiiruma, guavagudetama
MerpyDerpy (1): Jormok

Not Voting (7): AnthemBell, Bylamir, Demisha, Doodleshy, Drinks, MerpyDerpy, scoot

Hammer is 8 votes

1 Like

Is the only reason you suspect Kiiruma these 2 comments?

I don’t think this is a valid reason imo. You can push a narrative regardless of alignment.

Let’s go, merpy can do the thing now!

1 Like

I feel like your claim, although risky, could be you giving your reads to seem townie. A wacky claim doesn’t make someone townie imo. Well, Ig in certain situations it can, but I don’t think it does here.

Good luck with your classwork! :+1:

I am sorry. I don’t understand what this list means. ;-;
Is it organized by most trusted to least trusted?

merpy out here rereading stuff she already read, lmao

top is how likely town, bottom is how likely wolf

1 Like

You have a chance of killing a wolf if you vote someone. If you sleep, that chance is now 0%. That’s my understanding anyways.

1 Like

Oh that makes sense. Ty!

Okay I will keep this in mind. Thank you!

Is town-leading just taking charge and saying who we push?

I said I wanted to vote Eliza because I trusted that Kork was town.

It’s possible you just made some decisions for yourself. I’d imagine wolves don’t script every single thing they post in thread. I feel like it would seem too artificial and forced imo. It appeared that way in AMQ imo.

I’m not sure about the Hazard kill tbh. It’s possible the Hazard kill was a frame to make it look like new players were the mafia team. Yes, I am a new player, but I wouldn’t have killed Hazard. I mentioned this before, but I would’ve attacked Arturo. They seem the most townie to me (unless Arturo is somehow wolf then that is kinda funny lol).
To clarify, the Hazard kill doesn’t incriminate you. Well, I don’t think it does anyways. :sweat_smile:

Ah okay. Thank you!

Thank you!

3 Likes

Just the reaction I wanted, thank you.

1 Like