Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

This will be more memorable than doodles stuff, probably… I forgot what they did… again. so it would shift off of you onto doodle for now.

actually, yeah, i think it may be wolf doodle. VOTE: doodle

low posts, plus bad posts, plus forgettable posts. doodle at least doesn’t usually have low or forgettable posts.

I’ve not played much with Doodle, are they usually more invested than this?

I feel like doodle would be more invested, or coming up with weird plans and plots.

That’s fair, based on DRWW (not a good basis admittedly) I know Doodle stays quiet when they have information to see what others say. But I’m not Doodle, I dunno what they’re up to.

1 Like

Nya

1 Like

See the reason I’m not posting much is because everyone is active while I’m asleep. And then when I wake up, I have to read all the posts, which takes more time, and then when I’m here, it feels like everyone else isn’t.

2 Likes

GOOD AFTERMORNING

2 Likes

Who says I’m not? Also, I know you’ve played DRWW with me, when have I ever been a silent despair?

2 Likes

I’m cooking, I swear.

1 Like

Hey that’s my argument, you’re not allowed to use it.

Pay me royalties.

Oh, sorry, here you are.

:person_with_crown::person_with_crown::person_with_crown::person_with_crown::person_with_crown::person_with_crown:

3 Likes

Thank you, you may use it for FOUR more posts

2 Likes

its hard to remember this exists >>

i mean it was weird that scoot demi merpy and guava just hoped on, because yb at least started it and i had said i thought eliza was sus like, early on

like obv not likely everyone there is wolf but theres prolly one wolf min yaknow

I’m sure the same could be said about you, my friend.

huh???

VOTE: **MerpyDerpy(**