Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

This is such a weird question, like the phrasing of it lmao “Give any reasons that show you’re not beign wolfy” like if my guy knew what he was posting that was being wolfy he’d stop :skull:

1 Like

I read it, it’s bad but like honestly its the kinda bad I can see anthem posting as town not understanding the threadstate hjkasdjklhasdhljk
still going to park my vote there though bc the scum motivation is like
come on

Guava Jester confirmed

Do you think its more likely that they’re town or that their wolf buddies aren’t willing to stick their head out for them

The game I just played someone started a push on one of my teamates by asking everyone for their top few towns and noticing that no one put her in that list :skateboard:

1 Like

I feel like this game has like 3 LHF slots and we already killed one >.<

1 Like

ugh thread hasn’t really done anythiung interesting since i left aaa

Yeah, I haven’t gotten too much recently.

Except: Scoot/YBW aren’t W/W, still fairly certain on YBW so it doesn’t say much but still if I’m wrong then yall have that.

Not wrong tbh

I dont want him to but kiiruma can live another day

What did anthembell do? The few posts i saw from them seemed fine to me

Guava’s posts r bad so im gonna vote there for now, will give more thoughrs when i havent Just Woke Up

VOTE: guava

How did you reach this conclusion?

What exactly do you find “bad” about Arturo’s posts? Can you quote something?

Can you explain why you think I’m null? To clarify, I am not against your take. You’re free to have whatever read of me. I am just curious to see where your thinking is currently.

Oh also, I should explain this: I plan on giving my read list between like 12-2 PM EST unless I get distracted (Omega Strikers or something lol). If I do, I will give my read list this evening before voting (I think that’s today). I am hoping to get a read on everyone this time around since I think there is now enough content to make a judgement.

1 Like

Okay, I’m awake. It’s time to get reading.

I’ll provide my thoughts when done.

Whew that Kiiruma and YBW argument was something to read. I think it’s hasty to knock them both to villager side, but then again maybe I’m just a bit pessimistic on that front.

I can understand the sus on me, at least to a degree. But it goes without saying that I’m a town.

The biggest problem I have right now is deciding who is and isn’t a wolf.

Day 2 made Guava look suspicious to me after reading it over, especially since he’s still alive.

Demi, I don’t have much I can really read on but I mentioned my gut feeling Day 1 and I’m sticking to it.

Kiiruma is currently in the middle, somewhat more in the town side since if I was in their position I’d probably get heated too.

YBW I can’t really read too well. Getting incredibly fixated and pushing it I understand but to be so certain on day 2? That I find weird. I’d say slight wolf side.

Merpy is trying her best, I’d say town lean based on the posts I’ve seen. Since she’s been trying to get information and talking.

Jormok is gambling. Literally. I will only vote Jormok if he loses a gamble. He’s an actual enigma and even if he was town or wolf, I’d not be able to pick up on it. Better to trust fate than my gut there.

Apo is nya nya nyaaa nya. (I read them as townsided)

Anthem I have only seen one post from in the times I’ve been awake and since I don’t hate myself, I only read day 2 up to now. Unless they’re literally me and bad at remembering this is going on, there’s not enough for me to form an opinion.

Drinks is in a strange place. I feel implored to trust them but at the same time, I’m very sus. Which lands them firmly in the middle.

The bot needs to stay alive. I will not negotiate this fact.

Kanave I think has potential to be wolf and is pulling a gigabrain scheme but for now, that’s way too much of a stretch so she’s for now town lean.

And Scoot just reads like town, he’s just chilling. I respect it.

I probably overlooked someone when going through my list but eh, is fine.

2 Likes

And now, I go make myself some food. I just spent an hour reading this.

2 Likes

I realised the person I missed was doodle. I’ve not seen enough doodle to think either side tbh

I didn’t like their posts and I think their placement on the D1 wagon was bad

Very funny way to do a reads list, ngl