Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I don’t give a shit about my wolf reads, those are malleable and subject to consensus a lot of the time

But my town reads?

I am sure on those

Demisha and Guava are town

Sheep me on it

Look at her posts

Nya

Is this just gut or do you have specific points going against Demi?

I don’t like how Byla wanted to change the subject but still vote them. It feels like this was w/w targetting eachother to me, but not wanting to go too deep into it.

You might be right?

1 Like

If I had points, I’d have said them

2 Likes

I’unno

Anthem is like
Super LHF

The part of me that is sympathetic to LHF is screaming at me that this is wrong, especially in conjunction with two people I think are kind of Wolfy are voting them

LHF?

But they also are just in the worst spot on the Eliza wagon

Low Hanging Fruit

Easily plucked, easily pushed, easily killed

True, I’m not sure they’ve even made a real defense other than incompetence.

also wasn’t trying to change subject, was more wanting to add on to what Apo said with my perspective.

I can’t imagine having a solid defense given their low action in thread though. Would be more productive for Anthem to elaborate their stances / increase involvement than to say “It’s not me because trust me!”.

2 Likes

On that front, I don’t recall seeing a read list from Anthem. Though given what they said about forgetting this exists, I’d imagine they wouldn’t have too much to say.

For elaborating their stances at least.

Honestly yeah

Sometimes the best defense is having a good offense

Case people, express and expand on your reads, push that which makes sense to you and your slot

(These also apply to wolves)

3 Likes

Nya

:memo:

I see, I see. I’m learning.

The closest to readlists I found from a quick scan

:palm_up_hand:
Day 1

:palm_up_hand:
Day 2