Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Hopefully discussion speeds up closer to the deadline. I would like to get more food for thought.

To be fair, I did say I wasnā€™t going to scroll through all of Day 1. Mobile sucks.

I luckily do not have a class to attend this deadline so I can react to the random decisions made in the last hour in :sparkles: real time :sparkles:

Pog

Luckily my sleep schedule sucks tonight, so I can be around more as well. Will be half distracted by DND tho.

pure wagon = everyone voting it was town
I donā€™t think everyone that ended on Kork was town because how could that wagon only be townies, but I was townreading everyone on the wagon beforehand

That is not a good look for you

LOL thatā€™s why Ethaā€™s an informed spec

Scoot trā€™d Anthem apparently so I was wrong
So rn Iā€™m crafting a scumworld of like
Anthem/Bylamir/Merpy/Scoot
But if Scoot hadnā€™t said that Iā€™d probably think they were town
Kiiruma could be swapped for Merpy or Bylamir

gagged me tbh

I want to defend myself but this is so non-specific + I have two people white knighting me LOL

<3

I disagree with this but Iā€™m not on computer so I donā€™t have the post numbers of why I think Doodle is super townie
Like realistically D is my top town but I think having YBW there is really funny

This vote did not work you just type the name

Apo is why I stopped reading Demi
Apo is def town if she thinks Demi is def town then sure Iā€™ll just ignore my read on the slot LOL

2 Likes

Wait Kana claimed wolf :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

show post

yeah cause im a wolf VOTE: Kanave

Post canā€™t be empty :red_circle::x:

As we all know, Kana never lies, so if Kana claimed wolf, Kana is a wolf. GGEZ

Wh

Kana locktown ggs

Prove it, kill someone right NOW

VOTE: Kana

tailtiu emote