Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

All I’ve been doing is fucking around and finding out tbf. I learnt why people don’t vote sleep. I learnt a way to defend yourself and I learnt that I need to set a fucking alarm.

1 Like

I wonder if I’ll hit 700 by the end of the day

Not sure tbh

Lmaoooooo

gotta be honest, havent gathered too much atm but these are my current thoughts and opinions

bylamir- i think theyre town, this is because guava is voting on them and i dont think guava is town
kiiruma- despite the thing they had with yb i think this is like, two towns going off on one another, their messages have been a little weird but i dont think its wolf weird
guava- i think hes wolf sus, i think his vote on eliza d1 was weird and i dont think i ever saw his reasons for it?
merpy- gotta be honest, im voting them but like, i got nothing on them
demi- im starting to get more sus, the weird messages on d1 i had disregarded as like “this is so bad its plausible thats what happened” but now i feel like demi has been really like, noncommittal? wolf sus
drinks- i think theyre town, though they havent like, really pushed any narrative or votes or anything
yb- at this point im ride or die with yb, town
kana- funny day gun, def just kana things; she’s also been kinda non committal imo but that feels more like a town kana than a wolf kana
bylamir- i think theyre town

i think it this moment if i had to say who i think the wolves are, id prolly say its demi/guava/merpy/scoot

• scoot strikes me as an active wolf, and i havent seen a lot of activty from him and merpy for the same reasons
2 Likes

Which is why it’s no wonder I’m being sussed, and I don’t mind it.

Bro I’m so town I’m on there twice

1 Like

It doesn’t cancel eachother out making me sus right?

oh i forgot i put you first lmao, i was going down the vote list as a player list and then i scrolled down and used a diff vote list and lost my place lmao

1 Like

Oh nah it’s just funny, dw about it.

misclicked!

i didnt mean to delete aaaaaaa

It’s fine just leave it ajhskdyjuiasdhjkasdjhkashjdaskd

Nah, speedrun your way to 99 edits.

I’ve stated it a couple times

but it was mainly this
I thought she was lying about her role cuz when I suggested that we axe Kork and she could blow herself up she was suddenly like “WELL… … … … …” as if that wasn’t an obvious solution. she also only said it was a night action when someone was like “just blow yourself up rn” and I was just like. ehhh. none of this is sitting right with me
it felt like she was trying to get out of being executed and I didn’t see a good reason to save her. it felt wolfy.

and then she wolfread me for voting her there like girl… tf is you doing I wouldn’t vote you if you weren’t actin weird
and she scumread Kork in the same breath and he flipped town LOL

oh hm, idk kork did the same thing and it got him out of being voted (whether or it was a factor)

The fucking interaction with the springtrap image and then the vote makes me laugh ngl

also Eliza was obviously more of a threat because I thought Kork was telling the truth (in which case he’d do nothing that night) and Eliza was lying (in which case her role could have done anything)

they were both telling the truth
cuz they were town
but I thought they were both wolves so

If Anthem flips wolf

YBW town stonks drop massively for me tbh

Anthem has the vibes of someone who doesn’t particularly like bussing