Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Nya

nya

Not that massively, but a sizeable margin

if i get wagoned should i do the tradition of vaguely out my role /j

My ass started being like: If Anthem Flips wolf

Then I realised: I dunno what I’d do if Anthem flipped wolf. Which means I’m expecting town.

I’m gonna just: UNVOTE for now.

Maybe it’s after the discussion we had that my mind changed.

To me, Anthem feels carefree. Whether that’s a “Town’s going down the wrong path, I’ll support it!” from an evil or relaxed town position is the flexible spot that I’m having trouble deciding between.

if it helps, i think the stress of my workload has allowed me to enter a new state of zen

Only if you try to be as suspicious as possible to make sure you indeed are voted at the end of the day. You must be like a villain having their monologue before being handcuffed and put into a police car.

gotcha gotcha

I don’t ahve any meta on anthem tbf so if theres meta there im not aware

^

i feel like theres always a point halfway through the first or second day where you accuse me of being wolf, like every game

start being towny sooner

Last time Anthem played on FoL was on Old FoL :dies:

wdym i picked a pfp :3

You’re looking at it the entirely wrong way

When I ask that to a person it isn’t LITERALLY “what are you doing that isn’t wolfy” it’s moreso “what’re you doing that you’d say is towny” without explicitly asking that

I wish you didn’t sus those remarks I make every time I feel like you’d be able to realize the meaning behind that question :fallen:

Is this just inactivity vote

damn town sucks this game

Kana is also kinda wolfy since D1 with how much she’s tiptoeing around slots, she’s WAY more confident on giving hard or conviction filled reads when she’s town but she’s gonna be read as mostly town til end of game just watch

I’m not missing the point, “What have you done that’s towny” is also a really bad question this early; I’d rather see someone contribute more to the game than be asked to justify what they’ve already done