Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Yeah

Fuck em

With enough good players, yeah being lenient on the bad players makes sense

But when you’re dealing with a large amout of bad or new players?

No mercy
Commit the necessary violence if you think they’re wolfin

1 Like

Scoot quickly jumped on with “Don’t say Kii and YBW are TvT” and it feels weird to do that when a partner is involved in it.

It’s not impossible that both slots can be evil but I’d highly doubt it.

Know what true fuck it
@scoot I want more, come in here and push some people you’re sus of, make some wagons, spill some blood!

yaknow, i dont like that kana isnt giving strong opinions, i feel like a town kana with little reads is still a kana that just hard pushes someone to see how they react

VOTE: Kanave

Again that’s more not wanting to death push people who are newer to mafia
If Doodle had more than 2 games under their belt they’d be getting fucking rolled rn

but arent there still a few experienced people?

yeah and they’re all obv town :skull:

at this moment, whats your wolf team if you had to pick one

Guava I’m ignoring unless they’re still alive closer to End Game, Demi’s recent posts have been meh so I’ve pushed them down, and Apo has pretty consistently been progressing hte game state, pushing their reads that given my thoughts on Demi and Guava don’t feel agenda’d, and just calling out the thread for being unproductive

gth? Merpy, Doodle, and one of You/Scoot

maybe swap out doodle and put in both of you and scoot

gth?

gun to head, if i had to make a choice right now

1 Like

any reasons? or just low activity

Merpy isn’t showing the obvious town that they showed in AMQ, there they would aknowledge they could be wrong while still taking stances, whereas here she’s using the fact that she could be wrong to avoid taking hard stances

Doodle isn’t playing mafia

Scoot’s readlists have been like, weird? and they’re just kinda popping in to reply to things and leaving, they don’t really feel like they care about solving the game they just want to look good

You aren’t feeling like you have been last time’s we played mafia, mostly gut and needing to see more from you to sort you

Jormok = 2

Scoot = 5

That’s what I’ll give you. Figure it out for yourselves.

VOTE: Doodleshy
Nope I’m not playing this game, give us it straight

is it just me or was this like, hella sus like doodle just popping in to drop two numbers

1 Like

Bruh

1 Like