Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

It’s the kind of question that doesn’t generate content, it just gets us stuck on whats already happened

just felt like you were contributing more and that your thoughts made sense
tbh “town” is more like a 8-10 scale on kiiruma’s list not locktown or w/e

idk the times you have popped in haven’t been too meaningful
tho that may just be because of the sheer numbers of “nya” to actual posts :face_with_monocle:

lets have fun?

haven’t played fm with you
im coasting off of what others have said except jormok’s opinion because i can barely tell if bro is ever being serious lol

:speaking_head: LET THEM COOK

i was literally the only vote on eliza when YBW hopped on

ty

it’s mostly due to "new player " benefit
i doubt they could be wolf on their first FoL game :)

how can you have no feelings on someone who literally voted sleep

nevermind

1 Like

kinda

1 Like

No it’s not but w/e we just have different ways of judging that so continuing to argue this isn’t gonna lead anywhere

very easily

im gonna respond to anthem
once i get a rest break in the rp im currently in lmao

RP gaming WOO

Nobody’s generating content anyways? At least I give some activity to the thread which not many others seem to have done other than YBW despite the fact that I’ve been pinged twice to be the one responsible for making thread active as if I had the responsibility of town leading or smth

I don’t see you dunking on this question because it doesn’t make content :shrug:

Wym town sucks

1 Like

what do you MEAN I literally called that entire interaction towny for the way that it was generating reads on other people. Bylamir talking about you generates stuff thats useful, having Anthem talk about himself does nothing for town

Sorry you said you would move on I should too, esp since Idt this is alignment indicative

¿¿¿

That entire interaction everyone involves intentions were pure, Both Bylamir and Drinks are looking for counterpoints to their current worldview and Apo… is just kinda saying you’re obv town and skating along with what they’ve said earlier but I don’t think a wolf!apo would just be this brazen about it

I’m at like

Guava
Drinks
Apo
gap
YBW
Demi
gap
Scoot
Kiiruma
Jormok

Null - Bylamir (I don’t know how to read him gut says towny), Anthem (More of the “undecided” type of Null, I’ve liked their recent stuff but I haven’t seen enough to really put them higher, maybe they should be with Scoot and Jorm tho)

Doodle
Merpy

I’m aware this is probably not enough wolf reads but we’ll get there when we get there

1 Like

To be fair to Wolf!Apo

She can be pretty brazen about things

But also

Nya

Two wolf reads
Two null reads
A whole lot of town reads

Yeah, I think you’re probably struggling to find someone to scapegoat in this game

Or you are just skill issuing on your reads

I mean

Either way it’s a skill issue

I Think I’m just being too Liant with my town reads because I’m like “Oh they’re newer players I can cut them some slack”