Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

It was not towny at all to me, just looked like a back and forth that didn’t really lead anywhere nor did the “intent” behind each back and forth felt alignment indicative at any point to me

Ok fair mb just read this

maybe the number has to do with like, stages of abilities or sm shit because didnt kork have like, multiple stages?

true

I think they would tbh, with the amount of fluff and post inflating style they have I feel like they’re the type to just take bold stances and think they’d slide by without attention

why did VOTE: Anthem die?

I’m mostly skimming while working on stuff.

everyone moved to pressure Doodle

It’s almost EOD 2 btw

@Apocryphal do you have some meta I could read through (skim)

Case in point

So here’s my crazy, coked out theory:

If I treat the numbers I’ve received as ranges going out and compare them on the player list, there is an overlap between Kiiruma and Kana. Maybe this means something???

Not much of a theory, actually.

I saw that, but it did not click in my brain.

what does that mean though
like do you think Kana and/or Kiiruma are wolves for this?

It’s so sad that I know that the one and only thing that you wouldn’t consider bad posts from me would just be to zzzz through the day and be a lazy af slot lmao

Well I did say I thought he was sus, might as well drop my vote here for now. Beats leaving it on none. VOTE: guavagudetama

basically, they claimed the info from their ability was two numbers, and then was like “and I won’t elaborate, teehee” so we pressured them into elaborating

1 Like

Answer me truthfully, yeah? Are you a wolf?

lovely