Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

VOTE: Kanave

Number of letters in their name. It’s at least 50% correct.

2 Likes

I saw, again, the switch didn’t click to me and I went “Woah no anthem votes?”

I have a 90% hunch you’re wary of

Activity level = possible agenda/ulterior motives that are hard to recognize at first glance

For my slot

I mean it could go either way. They could both be town, mafia, some other thing… Only way I’d be able to figure it out is if one of them died, I guess, but I’m not going to push for that.

does this just mean that we’re next to the two names you choose lmao

Nah I’m a Townie

1 Like

yeah
I don’t really want to kill Kiiruma today (I am not immune to propoganda) and I def don’t want to kill Kana

Townie doesn’t equal town. Are you town.

Yes I am town

3 Likes

Kana is town.

Careful there, of all the players in this lineup I expect Kana to be the one able to pretend visible and believable frustration as wolf

You’re so easily swayed.

Yes

Something about the day closing soon(ish) causes people to pick up the shovel and start digging hoooollllyy

1 Like

Doodleshy (2): Kanave, Apocryphal
Bylamir (2): Kiiruma, guavagudetama
guavagudetama (2): YoubutWorse, Bylamir
Kiiruma (1): Forsaken_Employee
AnthemBell (1): Jormok
Kanave (1): AnthemBell

Not Voting (5): Demisha, Doodleshy, Drinks, MerpyDerpy, scoot

this sure is a vc

1 Like

Not really, I’ve actually liked your posts since you’ve hopped back in thread :woman_shrugging:

Well, since my ability is just out there now, anyone have a preference on who I should visit tonight? I was thinking guava.

thatd be a weird ability, because itd have to like, know 2 targets to find the overlap wouldnt it?

More so, I don’t trust people who claim wolf, and want them to claim town again eventually, otherwise I will just always mistrust what is said by them